Region 7-2a playoff picture

cardfan

42 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I wanted to go watch Lewis county but couldn't pass up the chance to watch the Ville and UC go at it. Then with Peabody getting beat tonight man O man y'alls region is freaking crazy... these next few weeks are going to be very interesting for R7. I will be going to the TCA-Peabody game next week. Waverly has got to make through R5 1st. UC self destructed tonight. The Ville is very fast.

If you would have watch LC instead maybe you would have gained a little respect for the Panthers.

This is a tough region and we all knew it coming in.  These next 2 weeks are going to be excited.  We gotta get by Halls and Peabody both on the road.  Cant afford any let downs this week.  Its time to go to work.  Peabody and TCA this week will have huge implications on who gets to possibly be region champs or sit at home come playoffs.

5 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

Yes in our game they did not have one turnover and we had 2. But that is football. Clean up your own stuff and you are good to go. 

Yup i agree here we had what 5 turnovers against yall.  Different ball club now than we were then.  Good luck rest of the season.  We all need to be healthy to keep it going.

After last night this thing is clear as mud.  Only sure thing now is that Peabody must beat bith Adamsville and TCA to even make the playoffs.  I have put together 6 scenarios together to try and help clear it up so stay with me here.  Its lengthy.

If Tca beats peabody and Adamsville and union city win out and tca beats lake county in their last game. It finishes like this due to tie breakers.

1. UC

2. TCA

3. Adamsville

4. McKenzie

Peabody is out

If peabody beats tca and loses to Adamsville and union city wins out:

1. Adamsville

2. Union city

3. Tca

4. McKenzie 

If peabody beats tca and adamsville and union city wins out

1. Union city

2. Peabody

3. Tca

4. Adamsville 

If tca beats peabody and adamsville wins out and McKenzie wins out

1. Tca

2. Adamsville 

3. McKenzie 

4. Union city

If peabody beats tca, adamsville wins out and McKenzie wins out:

1. Adamsville 

2. Union city

3. Tca

4. McKenzie 

If peabody beats tca and adamsville wins out and uc wins out

1. Adamsville

2. Uc

3. Tca

4. McKenzie 

If tca beats peabody and peabody beats Adamsville, and union city wins out:

1. Uc

2. Tca

3. Adamsville 

4. McKenzie 

If tca beats peabody and peabody beats Adamsville and McKenzie wins out:

1. Tca

2. Adamsville 

3. McKenzie 

4. Union City

Shewwe!!!!!

1 hour ago, cardfan said:

After last night this thing is clear as mud.  Only sure thing now is that Peabody must beat bith Adamsville and TCA to even make the playoffs.  I have put together 6 scenarios together to try and help clear it up so stay with me here.  Its lengthy.

If Tca beats peabody and Adamsville and union city win out and tca beats lake county in their last game. It finishes like this due to tie breakers.

1. UC

2. TCA

3. Adamsville

4. McKenzie

Peabody is out

1. Adamsville

2. Union city

3. Tca

4. McKenzie 

1. Union city

2. Peabody

3. Tca

4. Adamsville 

1. Tca

2. Adamsville 

3. McKenzie 

4. Union city

1. Adamsville 

2. Union city

3. Tca

4. McKenzie 

1. Adamsville

2. Uc

3. Tca

4. McKenzie 

1. Uc

2. Tca

3. Adamsville 

4. McKenzie 

1. Tca

2. Adamsville 

3. McKenzie 

4. Union City

Shewwe!!!!!

As legendary  Coach T poster Roy Dillard might say, " your region is a hole big bunch of mess and my name is Roy" 

what a difference one week makes!!! Most folks thought that UC and Peabody were way ahead of everyone in the west, excepting Waverly...from dusk to dawn it looks as if Peabody might miss the playoffs and UC has some serious battles ahead to reach the point that most thought was a given. McKenzie has also inserted themselves right back in the hunt to ruin someone's plans. As Arte Johnson used to say...verrry interesting!!!

11 hours ago, ddaddy said:

If you would have watch LC instead maybe you would have gained a little respect for the Panthers.

I have respect for you guys man just like giving y'all a hard time every now and then. Lewis has some posters that seem to not know anything about HS football you ddaddy have been pretty modest so we are good bud just giving you a hard time

2 hours ago, cardfan said:

1. UC

2. TCA

3. Adamsville

4. McKenzie

Peabody is out

1. Adamsville

2. Union city

3. Tca

4. McKenzie 

1. Union city

2. Peabody

3. Tca

4. Adamsville 

1. Tca

2. Adamsville 

3. McKenzie 

4. Union city

1. Adamsville 

2. Union city

3. Tca

4. McKenzie 

1. Adamsville

2. Uc

3. Tca

4. McKenzie 

1. Uc

2. Tca

3. Adamsville 

4. McKenzie 

1. Tca

2. Adamsville 

3. McKenzie 

4. Union City

Shewwe!!!!!

Boy Peabody has put theirselfs in a hole haven't they. Now when I posted all of those what ifs some people were like yea right but some of you guys knew those what ifs had a 50% chance of happening and now look. Crazy!

52 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Boy Peabody has put theirselfs in a hole haven't they. Now when I posted all of those what ifs some people were like yea right but some of you guys knew those what ifs had a 50% chance of happening and now look. Crazy!

I felt like it was better than a 50% chance.  But i knew these teams really well.  This is what makes high school football fun.

3 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

I have respect for you guys man just like giving y'all a hard time every now and then. Lewis has some posters that seem to not know anything about HS football you ddaddy have been pretty modest so we are good bud just giving you a hard time

I know we all have them. When I read BD post I keep telling myself he's blinded by love. But you know what they say you can't pick your family. I enjoy your post Vandy except the Panther hard time ones. ;) 

11 hours ago, cardfan said:

1. UC

2. TCA

3. Adamsville

4. McKenzie

Peabody is out

1. Adamsville

2. Union city

3. Tca

4. McKenzie 

1. Union city

2. Peabody

3. Tca

4. Adamsville 

1. Tca

2. Adamsville 

3. McKenzie 

4. Union city

1. Adamsville 

2. Union city

3. Tca

4. McKenzie 

1. Adamsville

2. Uc

3. Tca

4. McKenzie 

1. Uc

2. Tca

3. Adamsville 

4. McKenzie 

1. Tca

2. Adamsville 

3. McKenzie 

4. Union City

Shewwe!!!!!

One more scenario.  Trenton can make the playoff with a win over either TCA or Adamsville and if McKenzie loses to UC and Gibson County.  McKenzie would finish with 4 region losses and Trenton would have 3 and get the fourth spot.  Highly unlikely but theoretically possible

Yes you are true but i was only going with possible outcomes.  Mckenzie is not losing to Gibson county so Peabody has to win both games or they get to buy tickets to the playoffs.  Its really sad that in our region a team that would be in top 3 in every other region in the state will have to sit at home while other teams make playoffs.  Just the way it goes.