Crockett football team not allowed to practice, Coach Sensabaugh under fire

blazer1set

I had a feeling the talk of Lewis transferring was complete bs. It just didn't make sense. I have heard talk of a few underclassmen transferring though. I won't name names but I'm sure most Crockett fans know who I'm talking about.

Didnt GS post the other day he was done with his Facebook rants? He's just embarrassing himself st this point. He's team has chosen to move on without him. He needs to let it go. I know a lot of people who were supporting him at first have changed their tune in the last couple of days. Peopl seem tired of hearing him at this point.

1 hour ago, Bucsback said:

Just heard the recording GS released! Lol can you say he just committed suicide by doing that? He sounds like a spoiled kid that can't get his toy or an idiot and telling your boss to be quite! WTH Best thing he could have done to get rid of him.

His supporters love him even more for this now.

He's retired and has millions.  I don't think he cares too much if he never coaches again.

At this point, it looks like he just wants to grind his axe against his employer and former team by doing whatever he can to hurt them.  He's just trying to go down in flames and take as many people as he can with him.

Funny how he waited until Lingerfelt was named the new HC to release this, since he talks about baseball money..  Then he and his wife (yeah... sure that was her writing that post...) put Lingerfelt on blast today.  Now Lingerfelt's messed up Facebook status the other day about people talking to him about private conversations they weren't there for makes perfect sense.

That tape is GS acting like he wants to be a wannabe slick gangster on Breaking Bad or something.  The fact that he was going around recording everyone's conversations to use against them and the school administration is crazy.

He even tells his boss "You should be put on leave.  Everybody should be put on leave" because he made allegations.  To me, that sounds like a manipulation tactic. "You either do what I say or I'll ruin your life and get you put on leave."

I will say one thing: with all of his talking at the end, he makes his employers sound bad. too.  They can't get a word in edgewise.  I think that's the reason this got released.  He had that spiel prepared ahead of time and that's why he recorded it.  If he hadn't lied about the whole "I'm about to be reinstated!" thing, I'd actually be inclined to believe him here because of the conviction in his voice.

And now he's comparing himself to Muhammad Ali...

Edited by BlueDevil58

2 hours ago, BlueDevil58 said:

His supporters love him even more for this now.

He's retired and has millions.  I don't think he cares too much if he never coaches again.

At this point, it looks like he just wants to grind his axe against his employer and former team by doing whatever he can to hurt them.  He's just trying to go down in flames and take as many people as he can with him.

Funny how he waited until Lingerfelt was named the new HC to release this, since he talks about baseball money..  Then he and his wife (yeah... sure that was her writing that post...) put Lingerfelt on blast today.  Now Lingerfelt's messed up Facebook status the other day about people talking to him about private conversations they weren't there for makes perfect sense.

That tape is GS acting like he wants to be a wannabe slick gangster on Breaking Bad or something.  The fact that he was going around recording everyone's conversations to use against them and the school administration is crazy.

He even tells his boss "You should be put on leave.  Everybody should be put on leave" because he made allegations.  To me, that sounds like a manipulation tactic. "You either do what I say or I'll ruin your life and get you put on leave."

I will say one thing: with all of his talking at the end, he makes his employers sound bad. too.  They can't get a word in edgewise.  I think that's the reason this got released.  He had that spiel prepared ahead of time and that's why he recorded it.  If he hadn't lied about the whole "I'm about to be reinstated!" thing, I'd actually be inclined to believe him here because of the conviction in his voice.

And now he's comparing himself to Muhammad Ali...

Well on the recording he kept talking about the money situation and wanting information.  Once he reported it, it went to the higher ups and now it's a privacy issue between that person and the central office.  Yeah, go talk to the washington county lawyer because that is who is handling it.  As can be seen, that person was put on leave until they find all the information, and that person also lawyered up, so I would say the money situation is handled because someone is probably going to be facing criminal charges.

Yeah, now that you mention it the NL Facebook post makes total sense.  There was a recording and that is pretty dang crazy, but he would have been looking better had he not made that Facebook post.

Note to all, do not use your Facebook or other social media as a "Dear secret public journal"

He's going after Peggy Wright, he is going after Halliburton.  He'll take anyone else down as well.  He better watch what he says, that whole word game can work two different ways.  If he is slandering someone in public..... well.....

I mean he has a lot of money