Crockett football team not allowed to practice, Coach Sensabaugh under fire

blazer1set

14 minutes ago, UpTheCreek19 said:

He never lied.  He got lied to.  Just look at his Facebook!  Look what the man is saying!  Look at the videos of parents and kids cheering him.  He's never once lied.  He took on a job at a cesspool and he's trying to drain the swamp.  We should all support a great coach like that.

I refuse to look at his FB because evidently it's magical and makes anyone that looks at it GS mindless zombies or something. I'm mean look at all the people that enjoyed and clapped at a Jim Jones sermon! lol

16 hours ago, BlueDevil58 said:

This thing about the hardship waiver sounds like a BS rumor someone's started.

I believe the part about the crazy adult flipping out, though.  There's been a lot of venom from adults directed at the kids who wanted to play, and at Lewis in particular because his dad was mentioned as one of the people who complained to administration about GS.  It's absolutely disgusting and insane that the kids are being subjected to this kind of abuse.

There are 2 weeks left in the season.  Transferring now could actually screw up his scholarship, since recruiters aren't always that good at keeping up with such things and could lose track of him or see it as a red flag.  Years ago, the Lindholm kid at Volunteer cost himself a bunch of offers to some good programs by transferring to Twin Springs a week before the season started to play football and basketball there.  He never went to college and wound up prison.

Ok Devil58, had a good talk over breakfast. Austin Lewis will not be going anywhere. That was just rumor probably started by the GS bunch. There has been a lot of behind the scenes go on this year with GS. Shew! Glad I didn't have a kid playing there, I would have been in jail. But anyway, GS told the seniors on a daily basis that they where F'n trash and that he has to get rid of them. For mostly that reason Lewis isn't going anywhere. He does not want to be another victim of GS. His uncle said that Crockett is Lewis's school and not GS's. I have to applaud that type of mindset.  I asked about his scholarship offers and he has committed to Liberty and at some point one of the Liberty's coaches got into it with GS over GS talking bad about Liberty. So, the HC Turner Gill told Lewis and GS that Liberty did not care if he plays one down of football this season. I'm sure GS didn't take that to well! LOL 

Also, I'm sure you have heard. Kids voted to play this week.  Let's pray things might get back to somewhat normal.

Phone conversation of him and the principal was posted up, it ends up being him talking over and yelling about attorneys and....it's just painful to listen to.  From what I can gather he brought up the money matter and she said it was already taken care of... that means that the school system investigated it and from the article the other day, a person is on leave and has had to attorney up.  It's now a confidential matter and all that can really be said is that it is handled.  It's not her place to comment on a confidential matter, just like they wouldn't have commented on GS had he not blasted everything in public.

Looks like he is going after the principal now, but I don't know what this accomplishes.  He sounds just like the letters from the school says he acted.  Good times, it never ends.

2 minutes ago, formerblazer said:

Phone conversation of him and the principal was posted up, it ends up being him talking over and yelling about attorneys and....it's just painful to listen to.  From what I can gather he brought up the money matter and she said it was already taken care of... that means that the school system investigated it and from the article the other day, a person is on leave and has had to attorney up.  It's now a confidential matter and all that can really be said is that it is handled.  It's not her place to comment on a confidential matter, just like they wouldn't have commented on GS had he not blasted everything in public.

Looks like he is going after the principal now, but I don't know what this accomplishes.  He sounds just like the letters from the school says he acted.  Good times, it never ends.

Now the wife is posting on Facebook lol 

Is this the same guy that was arrested driving around on a suspended license  and got arrested on drugs and guns charges? Because I know there are 4 or 5 Sensabaughs that played for DB over the years.   If it is the same guy, what school system would knowingly hire a guy with that kind of baggage?

Edited by oridgecat

1 minute ago, blazer1set said:

Does anyone think Sensabaugh will come to the Musket Bowl (as a fan of course)?

He is technically still an employee on suspension and not allowed on any WCDE school grounds.  If he was officially fired or he quit, then that is a different matter.  He can be removed from the venue since he is still an employee.

22 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

Is this the same guy that was arrested driving around on a suspended license  and got arrested on drugs and guns charges? Because I know there are 4 or 5 Sensabaughs that played for DB over the years.   If it is the same guy, what school system would knowingly hire a guy with that kind of baggage?

I believe the one and the same, but I read somewhere way back on the thread charges where dropped.