1A playoff picture overall.

Woooooooooo

Huntingdon is the real deal this year. As far as how they compare to previous Champs that's like comparing apples and oranges. As a Dresden fan I don't think they would beat our team from last year but it would no doubt be the beast team Dresden faced. One thing Huntingdon has this year that they typically haven't had is a passing attack. Years past it's been run, run, run and teams could prepare for it if they had the beef up front and speed in secondary. This year they can do it all. Plus the defense is top notch.

As far as sleeper teams I think Dresden could be. It should come down to Lake County and Dresden with the winner most likely meeting Huntingdon in semi finals. Dresden should have a complete team by then. Lake County won the first game everywhere except on score board so I expect round two to be another good game. Playoffs are one and done so any team could come out flat and get shocked. 

Regions 1 and 2 in the playoffs will go as follows. 

Region 1 champion Cloudland will be the only region 1 team to win their first round game. Region 2 Coalfield, Greenback, and 3rd place will all win first round games. In round 2 you will have Coalfield beating Cloudland and Greenback beating the third place team from their region. Quarterfinals is a coin flip between Coalfield and Greenback. 

Region 3 and 4 will go as follows

Region 3 SP and Whitwell will win first round games  Region 4 Gordonsville and Jo Byrns will beat Lookout Valley and Copper Basin. Round 2 will see SP and Whitwell winning again vs Gordy and Jo Byrns. The quarterfinal rematch will be another good one   Semifinals anything can happen  

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

Region 1 champion Cloudland will be the only region 1 team to win their first round game. Region 2 Coalfield, Greenback, and 3rd place will all win first round games. In round 2 you will have Coalfield beating Cloudland and Greenback beating the third place team from their region. Quarterfinals is a coin flip between Coalfield and Greenback. 

Region 3 SP and Whitwell will win first round games  Region 4 Gordonsville and Jo Byrns will beat Lookout Valley and Copper Basin. Round 2 will see SP and Whitwell winning again vs Gordy and Jo Byrns. The quarterfinal rematch will be another good one   Semifinals anything can happen  

I hope Monterey wins out and locks down the 4th seed in Region which will put us going to Whitwell or South Pitt! We play very unpredictable! I'm just glad I'm in Dunlap and wont have to go far even though I'm sure we will get a running clock put on us! Good luck to the Pirates tonight but I gotta pull for the under Tigers tonight lol! Good Luck and hope to see you first round!

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

A lot of folks might look at this and laugh since you just predicted the outcome of almost the entire eastern half of the bracket but  at this point I think it’s 100% correct lol.  Of course I’m still hoping my Red Devils can be a dark horse and possibly get to SP in round 3 but it’s a long shot.  We’ll find out more tonight...

26 minutes ago, MOTO24 said:

A lot of folks might look at this and laugh since you just predicted the outcome of almost the entire eastern half of the bracket but  at this point I think it’s 100% correct lol.  Of course I’m still hoping my Red Devils can be a dark horse and possibly get to SP in round 3 but it’s a long shot.  We’ll find out more tonight...

LMBO, just some research. 

1 hour ago, MOTO24 said:

Don't give him any credit he didn't predict anything he's just stating facts!Even a caveman could predict that!LMBO!You have that one fooled Bass.