1A playoff picture overall.

Woooooooooo

Yall arent giving our Gordonsville Tigers much love and we got a runningback leading 1a football in yards and an offensive line thats huge opening up some huge holes lets not count our Gordonsville Tigers out yet and automatically assume Whitwells gonna beat us. We r very capable of an upset over Whitwell.

5 hours ago, mighty97 said:

Yall arent giving our Gordonsville Tigers much love and we got a runningback leading 1a football in yards and an offensive line thats huge opening up some huge holes lets not count our Gordonsville Tigers out yet and automatically assume Whitwells gonna beat us. We r very capable of an upset over Whitwell.

I wish you the best of luck, but I don't see it. It's hard to see that happening by looking at the common opponent you boys have. 

13 minutes ago, mighty97 said:

Well some of our games we struggled in was when we hadnt found our identity but right now in the season we know what our identity is and were playing our best ball so i think we can matchup with the whitwells and south pitts just my opinion but we will have to wait and see!!!!!

Sounds good, but like I said. Whitwell isn't the Whitwell you are use to seeing. I wish you the best of luck, but struggling with the teams you have struggled with doesn't bode well after the first round. You will beat LV in round 1 by 50 points. Then you get Whitwell round 2 and they are a pretty darn good team. Whitwell isn't anything like the SP teams you saw from 2007-2013, but neither are we. They are a solid little 1A team. 

Edited by TheAmbassador

24 minutes ago, mighty97 said:

Well some of our games we struggled in was when we hadnt found our identity but right now in the season we know what our identity is and were playing our best ball so i think we can matchup with the whitwells and south pitts just my opinion but we will have to wait and see!!!!!

I wouldn't worry about Whitwell..... Soft defensively and Slow skill kids.

2 minutes ago, TigerfootballFan said:

I wouldn't worry about Whitwell..... Soft defensively and Slow skill kids.

Before moving on 2 the playoffs, the Tigers may want to look at this week and next. Should win the region but still have Clay Co. in W11 which is sitting at #2 in the standings. I know those Bulldogs up in Celina would love to pull the upset and take the Region. 

And not alot you can tell from comparing scores, but you have to do it. TC beat up on the Tigers, then lost on a last second FG to Whitwell. Just saying.... dont over look anyone!

19 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

Before moving on 2 the playoffs, the Tigers may want to look at this week and next. Should win the region but still have Clay Co. in W11 which is sitting at #2 in the standings. I know those Bulldogs up in Celina would love to pull the upset and take the Region. 

And not alot you can tell from comparing scores, but you have to do it. TC beat up on the Tigers, then lost on a last second FG to Whitwell. Just saying.... dont over look anyone!

BCB Clay has nothing for Whitwell I promise! Whitwell will mercy rule everyone in Region 4 but Gordonsville!

1 hour ago, BCB~MVP said:

Losing to Whitwell wasn't a bad loss for Trousdale. They are a solid 1A team. They will beat Clay County by mercy in round 1.  I don't think Gordonsville will be able to handle them either. 

1 hour ago, BCB~MVP said:

tigerfootballfan is from Whitwell. He was being sarcastic.