FME Class 4A Mid-State Playoff Projections!

FridayMainEvent

7 hours ago, eers said:

Loaded for sure and only graduate 4 if my information is correct?

Yes they only Graduate 4 or maybe 5 guys. 

But we always seem to reload with quarterbacks and playmakers every year. Our coaching staff does a great job in player delvelopment. We have the best off season workouts in the state. We have guys playing both ways a lot and they are in amazing shape. Against 6a guys their 1 way starters tired out but our 2way guys didn’t lol

56 minutes ago, bigdawgtn said:

If Springfield wins out they have a home game in first round

Yea I know. I just think it's silly they go by overall record if their is a 3 way tie bc some teams don't have a strong non region record. I think that the scores should be crunched between the 3 teams against each other.... if it's a tie like the OP predicted

12 hours ago, Poshow said:

That's a big if Brian2k. Greenbrier has to worry about keeping Springfield and White House under 35 a piece.

If you are a Springfield fan then you know that the Jackets took an L to the so called overrated Blue Devils. So you have no room to complain.

Greenbrier plays disciplined hard nose football. keep their  focus on the game and they will get their opportunities. I agree they must play mistake free football but don't count these boys out. they will bring what they have. according to most everyone on here they will get beat 35 or 42-7 I tend not to agree.

33 minutes ago, gobobcatd said:

Greenbrier plays disciplined hard nose football. keep their  focus on the game and they will get their opportunities. I agree they must play mistake free football but don't count these boys out. they will bring what they have. according to most everyone on here they will get beat 35 or 42-7 I tend not to agree.

Not everybody. It could be high scoring by both or low scoring by both. Will be interesting to see how it plays out. Both teams are hard nosed. Can't wait

FWIW, in the event of a 3 way tie in Region 5-4A between WH, GB, and Spfd the tiebreaker is the better overall record which would go to WH. Once the number 1 seed is determined, the tiebreaker starts over again for a two way tie. Head to head is the first tiebreaker here, which would go to Spfd. This comes straight from the TSSAA website. 

On 10/16/2017 at 9:41 PM, DevilMan03 said:

I feel Betsy can win that game by 4 tds honestly 

New to the forum, and trying to play catch up on 4A standings. Looks like this “DevilMan” has a secret infatuation with Anderson County. Bad blood here or something? 

4 minutes ago, FreeAgent11 said:

Elizabethton is a very good football team and a State title contender, but not 4 TD's better than Anderson County

59 minutes ago, TDeez said:

New to the forum, and trying to play catch up on 4A standings. Looks like this “DevilMan” has a secret infatuation with Anderson County. Bad blood here or something? 

Just get tired of hearing their fans talk big and bad when they haven’t played anyone. Btw Greeneville beat this same Ac team 55-9 last year.

On 10/19/2017 at 8:43 PM, DevilMan03 said:

Anderson County is overrated by a lot. Their schedule is embarrassing to be honest. I believe Greeneville will slaughter Ac and Elizabethton will beat Ac by 4tds 

He's right AC hasn't played a quality team all year. Besty however is a solid team they will beat AC easy on the road 35-14.