Lake Co @ TCA

mrbigster

18 hours ago, ucdiditagain said:

Let me tell you how we roll in Union City.  Our kids don't get into trouble.  We ain't like tac, tca Christian and slap on the wrist.  You folks are like Trenton, slaps the hands of team and school violations.   We dismiss or in southern term, "kick their #### off the team" policy.  Zero, 0 , tolerance.  We still win.  So, glad they are back, hope Lake County kicks your butt.  If a kid gets suspension from team and or school, just show how much winning means to your little private school verses teach a kid a real lesson.  Yep, you mention public school, we roll tough at U C, care to come see.  Just telling the truth to you tca blinded fans.  

Please spew your vial without the Tides name!!!!2014 is long gone and I support the Tornadoes some and don't want some knuckle dragged like yourself bringing down the class of UC!I have argued with the best.of them on here,but.when you attack a child and are ignorant to fact then gloves come off!!!

1 minute ago, peabodypride said:

Please spew your vial without the Tides name!!!!2014 is long gone and I support the Tornadoes some and don't want some knuckle dragged like yourself bringing down the class of UC!I have argued with the best.of them on here,but.when you attack a child and are ignorant to fact then gloves come off!!!

Ding ding !!! Let’s get it on. Tell Em Pride. 

11 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Ding ding !!! Let’s get it on. Tell Em Pride. 

It just gets real personal real quick when jabs at kids are made on a old thread!!!! I think folks just.put way to much stock in their own uneducated opinion!!I talk continuous smack,but notice I had the class after what the Lions dealt.with before our and after our game not to brag or poke at anyone!!!!I have dealt with situations in life we're I wasn't proud of my behaviour but haven't we all!!!I am just hoping you guys beat LC tonight,hahahahhahahahaaha !!!!!!!!

Edited by peabodypride

1 hour ago, peabodypride said:

It just gets real personal real quick when jabs at kids are made on a old thread!!!! I think folks just.put way to much stock in their own uneducated opinion!!I talk continuous smack,but notice I had the class after what the Lions dealt.with before our and after our game not to brag or poke at anyone!!!!I have dealt with situations in life we're I wasn't proud of my behaviour but haven't we all!!!I am just hoping you guys beat LC tonight,hahahahhahahahaaha !!!!!!!!

I understand buddy. Good luck to you guys tomorrow. Just hope we can help out our region show up proud tomorrow. I will holla at you Saturday.