Covington @ Bolivar Central

CHARGERFAN

I still remember the whipping Bolivar laid on my Chargers at our place last year. I would imagine that our coaches and players do too.  The question is whether we can do anything to return the favor this year in Bolivar? We will see Friday night.

The Score Predictor has Covington 41 Bolivar 34

The Sonny-Moore power rankings show Covington at 126, Bolivar at 113. The difference is 13, but add 3 for home field advantage. That puts the spread at 10 points. 

Covington is on a definite roll, but I'm sure Bolivar would like to beat us again. How do y'all see it?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, CHARGERFAN said:

I still remember the whipping Bolivar laid on my Chargers at our place last year. I would imagine that our coaches and players do too.  The question is whether we can do anything to return the favor this year in Bolivar? We will see Friday night.

The Score Predictor has Covington 41 Bolivar 34

The Sonny-Moore power rankings show Covington at 126, Bolivar at 113. The difference is 13, but add 3 for home field advantage. That puts the spread at 10 points. 

Covington is on a definite roll, but I'm sure Bolivar would like to beat us again. How do y'all see it?

If Covington was playing for something, they would this one by more then 10 points, but since they aren't, I don't know how to judge this. Something tells me that Covington starters won't play all 48, more backups. Even, for both teams. This game is pretty much meaningless in terms of seeding.