White House vs Greenbrier

Copacanobra13

Never say never! If Creekwood beats Springfield and Greenbrier beats White House then Greenbrier is region champs, WH is 2, and Springfield is 3. 

Regarding the game, White House is better at the QB position and IMO is slightly more physical than GB. The Bobcats' line may be better than WH, but besides all that the teams are pretty even. Should be a fun game to watch. 

Edited by JacketLover

48 minutes ago, JacketLover said:

Never say never! If Creekwood beats Springfield and Greenbrier beats White House then Greenbrier is region champs, WH is 2, and Springfield is 3. 

Regarding the game, White House is better at the QB position and IMO is slightly more physical than GB. The Bobcats' line may be better than WH, but besides all that the teams are pretty even. Should be a fun game to watch. 

I did not realize! Hopefully y'all take care of business.  I don't think y'all will have a problem, but you never know. 

7 minutes ago, Kevin38 said:

This should be a good one, not sure who to go with right now tbh.....

Ill be honest BDP hasn't looked good the last two weeks in my opinion.  But hopefully they were just looking ahead to this game.  If they play like theyre capable of playing then I have no doubt they'll win this game.  

Im a WH fan but this game is a toss up. GB plays really hard and runs down hill. Hopefully our passing game can soften the box up some. WH hasn't played well recently even though the scores seem like they have. WH will have to play well with no turnovers and they can win. Good luck to Springfield against Creekwood. Hopefully both teams come out of this injury free more than anything so we are all ready for the playoffs. Everyone has to admit its nice to see WH winning again. lol

1 hour ago, LocoLupe said:

Im a WH fan but this game is a toss up. GB plays really hard and runs down hill. Hopefully our passing game can soften the box up some. WH hasn't played well recently even though the scores seem like they have. WH will have to play well with no turnovers and they can win. Good luck to Springfield against Creekwood. Hopefully both teams come out of this injury free more than anything so we are all ready for the playoffs. Everyone has to admit its nice to see WH winning again. lol

East Robertson, hunters lane glencliff aint much to brag about. Looking forward to the rematch. And go Cats :)

• Like 1

I complimented Springfield but its not like they won any hard non region games. Scheduling teams that blow you out don't help. Its one thing if you compete with them but to just get hammered thats nothing to be proud of. Just saying. WH scheduled like they did bc they were terrible last year and needed as much confidence as they could get to help turn them around. You can't really hate on WH they have beaten everyone they have played including Springfield. I know you are gonna say you had injuries but so has WH. I believe they have lost 3 starters for the year bc of injury. If 23 is that important to Springfield, what are you gonna do if he gets hurt early in the playoffs? Surely 23 isn't the only excuse for losing to WH because injuries happen just like they did to WH. Clearly WH beating Springfield was an upset and we all know that but don't discredit the win. 

13 minutes ago, LocoLupe said:

I complimented Springfield but its not like they won any hard non region games. Scheduling teams that blow you out don't help. Its one thing if you compete with them but to just get hammered thats nothing to be proud of. Just saying. WH scheduled like they did bc they were terrible last year and needed as much confidence as they could get to help turn them around. You can't really hate on WH they have beaten everyone they have played including Springfield. I know you are gonna say you had injuries but so has WH. I believe they have lost 3 starters for the year bc of injury. If 23 is that important to Springfield, what are you gonna do if he gets hurt early in the playoffs? Surely 23 isn't the only excuse for losing to WH because injuries happen just like they did to WH. Clearly WH beating Springfield was an upset and we all know that but don't discredit the win. 

Exactly.  Springfield has been making excuses all year since we beat them.  I hope we meet in the playoffs while they have all their players so they'll quit crying.  Until then we need to focus on this week.