8-AAA

OldEagleEye

8AAA is gonna be a war this season. Can't wait!

How Coach Cope blends the young talent with the experienced players will be interesting. His first couple of years, CC went 7-8 deep. More players to work with this year versus previous years. That's not always a blessing at this level, but I think managing personalities is one of his strong suits. I think the regular season champion very well could have 3-4 losses in district play.

1. Coffee Co . 2. Tullahoma 3. Lincoln Co. 4. Lawrence Co. 5 Franklin Co. 6. Shelbyville 7. Columbia

All-District - Bella Vinson - CC, AK Richardson - LC, Julia Duncan - THS, Ashton Holman - FC, Chloe Willis- Lawrence Co.

The media and coaches votes were tallied together. 

Mo Patton with the Columbia Newspaper has a very good article on the meeting.

Edited by OldEagleEye
add more info

On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 9:05 AM, OldEagleEye said:

Ashton Holman is the PG at FC, very athletic. Columbia got a transfer in from Oakland that will be all district. Saw them this summer and they are much improved. I predict they win their first district game in 3 years this season

Columbia still picked to finish last by media and coaches.

21 hours ago, OldEagleEye said:

1. Coffee Co . 2. Tullahoma 3. Lincoln Co. 4. Lawrence Co. 5 Franklin Co. 6. Shelbyville 7. Columbia

All-District - Bella Vinson - CC, AK Richardson - LC, Julia Duncan - THS, Ashton Holman - FC, Chloe Willis- Lawrence Co.

The media and coaches votes were tallied together. 

Mo Patton with the Columbia Newspaper has a very good article on the meeting.

Would agree with this poll. Top 2 and bottom 2 are solid picks. 3,4, and 5 will be a battle.

23 hours ago, LadyCavsFan said:

Those Coffee County vs Tullahoma games will be worth the price of admission!  Imagine if Duncan had stayed at CC.  They very well could have been in state tourney two years in a row.      Especially last year!

Especially with CC getting another recruit in this week along with another parent to help assist.  Maybe my Rebelettes should go out and start finding some of these players to bring in like Coffee County seems to be doing.

On 10/29/2019 at 6:34 PM, ecu said:

Would agree with this poll. Top 2 and bottom 2 are solid picks. 3,4, and 5 will be a battle.

I’m glad you are optimistic about my rebelettes because I sure ain’t these days.  I think coach g will do a great job over time but just not a lot there right now.  SC should still be strong 

2 hours ago, EagleOldEyes said:

Especially with CC getting another recruit in this week along with another parent to help assist.  Maybe my Rebelettes should go out and start finding some of these players to bring in like Coffee County seems to be doing.

Oh boy. I heard this an hour ago. Forget what I said about meshing the team’s personalities. It’s Daddys and Mamas I’m worried about now.  

With that said, it’s perfectly legal. 

Just now, PEARLBALL said:

Oh boy. I heard this an hour ago. Forget what I said about meshing the team’s personalities. It’s Daddys and Mamas I’m worried about now.  

With that said, it’s perfectly legal. 

Nothing I see illegal from TSSAA just something does not seem right this close to season starting with a head coach unless let go by the school?  How many Daddy’s and Mama’s does that make now?  We went back in time with our assistants with old coach Bobby!