8-AAA

OldEagleEye

On 1/15/2020 at 7:12 AM, PEARLBALL said:

Good win for CC. Established themselves early and game was never really in doubt. Vinson was lights out early and Graham shot the ball well after a slow start. This was CCs first test in 8AAA and they passed with flying colors. 

Better off than my poor rebs. another year of coffee being the best in the district 

22 minutes ago, Commodorefan said:

Must have been an “ugly” game as they say.  Low scoring.  Also noticed Shelbyville with the upset win over Tullahoma.

CC just gutted it out. LC played some hard nosed D. Forced CC to take the outside shot and they weren’t going in much tonight. Defended Bella pretty well. We made a couple of timely shots when it mattered, got a couple of stops on D, and Vinson made FTs in the end like she does.  Some games we win just because of the culture. CC expects to win and in games like this, when the ball doesn’t bounce their way, they still pull it out. I thought last week that the next 3 games (the 2 LCs and Tullahoma) would tell the tale. Two down, one to go. 

I would hate to be an oddsmaker in this district lol. Thus far, CC is the only constant. Any other game, you can throw a dart at the board and have more luck than trying to figure them out. Depending on which Tullahoma team shows up Tuesday, the regular season suspense may be put to bed early. The boys side is equally confusing, if not more so.