Class 1A AP Poll 10-23

TheAmbassador

1 hour ago, MrLegit said:

Big difference one was accused of something, the other was without a doubt guilty. But you didn't think it through did you

So what’s the whole story , because from what I heard the Victim actually hit one of the 2 kids with a belt first naturally one turned around and hit him back.     

Edited by ImaSavage

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

I don't know. They feel really confident that they didn't play well and having the QB back for the rematch should give them the victory. That's the word in Whitwell anyway. I'm still going with the Pirates in a rematch. 

I do know they will feel better with the starting qb for sure but not 14-21 better. I will also be pulling for the pirates

1 hour ago, TigerfootballFan said:

Coach Boldin felt like they didnt play well offensively. Coach Coley felt like they played Ok defensively but not the best they could have. They did make some stops down the stretch.What did you hear?

Feel better with starting qb and a majority has to do with the officiating 

1 hour ago, BCB~MVP said:

Ok South Pitt faithful, What do we have to do to get the South Pitt-TC rivalry on the schedule in the coming years. Being that we wont face each other in Playoffs now. 

TC was a team I always respected so much bc I knew we were going to get there best shot and also we were two mirror teams most of the time. I have been wishing we could play TC in the regular season. It would only make both teams stronger and the gate would be great also. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TigerfootballFan said:

Coach Boldin felt like they didnt play well offensively. Coach Coley felt like they played Ok defensively but not the best they could have. They did make some stops down the stretch.What did you hear?

Well duh, he lost.  Our guys didn't execute well on about 4 or 5 play that would have put the game away.  It wasn't defensive play on the ones I'm referring to either.

10 hours ago, rlh said:

Well duh, he lost.  Our guys didn't execute well on about 4 or 5 play that would have put the game away.  It wasn't defensive play on the ones I'm referring to either.

I'm sure SP feels like they didn't play well either.  Good teams make it hard to execute. I'm sure adjustments will be made on both sides. I hope Whitwell fixes the kicking game. Giving SP starting position on the 45 makes it hard on any defense. 2nd game should be fun.