South Pittsburg vs Monterey (Grider against this Hughes man)

Roy Dillard

Just now, D60 said:

I'm not so sure Kennemore will be back for Monterey. Vic probably wants to keep him healthy for Jo Byrns. 

D60 you wont need him for that game either! Monterey beat them! 2-4 teams in this Region are very even matched! You may want to just save him for Whitwell!! Pirates will beat Monterey and JB both easy!  Neither team has any size out front! Monterey best is our secondary! We lost one of our best if not our best Defensive players last night in #10!!! As for JB you can take the Monterey/SP score and duplicate it!

Just to break it down a little how even they are! Monterey 7 JB 0, Clay 22 Monterey 20, Monterey beat Red Boiling 27-7 JB beat Red boiling 20-7!Everyone in Region is 6-4 but JB! Ohhhh me its going to be a long next 2 weeks for this region! Best of luck to them all! I would like to see the Kennemore kid play though! Have heard a lot about him! None of the Region 4 Teams stand a chance against Region 3 1 and 2 seed! If Gordy fires on all cylinders they may hang with Whitwell a half!

23 minutes ago, TALMAD said:

Just to break it down a little how even they are! Monterey 7 JB 0, Clay 22 Monterey 20, Monterey beat Red Boiling 27-7 JB beat Red boiling 20-7!Everyone in Region is 6-4 but JB! Ohhhh me its going to be a long next 2 weeks for this region! Best of luck to them all! I would like to see the Kennemore kid play though! Have heard a lot about him! None of the Region 4 Teams stand a chance against Region 3 1 and 2 seed! If Gordy fires on all cylinders they may hang with Whitwell a half!

If he is healthy I'd like to see him,get some reps but take it easy. Great chance to at least get some kick off and punt returns if he's out. Time for the line to sharpen up and take the game over and cut down on silly,penalties. Great time in the valley. How many counties have 3 teams in the playoffs. Love this place. Still hate jasper but they do what they do.

6 minutes ago, MrLegit said:

If he is healthy I'd like to see him,get some reps but take it easy. Great chance to at least get some kick off and punt returns if he's out. Time for the line to sharpen up and take the game over and cut down on silly,penalties. Great time in the valley. How many counties have 3 teams in the playoffs. Love this place. Still hate jasper but they do what they do.

Robertson Co. has 3 too...JB, Springfield, & Greenbrier.  Good football teams bring people together, it’s great!

2 hours ago, piratetom said:

Traveling Tom will not be in town for this one. Roy, you better make sure our boys win this game or i will be real mad. I will be checking in Friday from somewhere in the Carribean..

GO PIRATES

What kind of mess is this Caribbean Tom? Grider better have our boys ready because if we lose our season will be over.  If I can keep legit and powerp from making that Hughes man real mad.  You think im joking but im not. 

57 minutes ago, D60 said:

I'm not so sure Kennemore will be back for Monterey. Vic probably wants to keep him healthy for Jo Byrns. 

D60 are you stupid like legit? Here you are going ahead and telling this durn Hughes man that this Kennemore boy isnt playing.  Now he want train his boys all week to stop that Kennemore boy and will concentrate on that Raulston boy and Kelly boy.  You think im joking but im not. 

• Upvote 2