Beer-Den comes two Mairvul

STARSNBARS

Thanks for reminder. Semi-private school vs semi public school. Who is who? Lol. So this years first round is same as second round last year? 1 vs 4. Murvil fans are fired up for some playoffs. Knotsvul fans are fired up for an upset. Secret got out this week about murvil spys that are placed at rival schools. All those guys got the playbook when they were 7 and destroyed it once memorized. But I'm not sure if murvil can beat that koolaid the dawg fans are drinking this week. Upset? No doubt it would be an upset, but I ain't buying. The past several yrs murvil has had to search high and low for a chip on the shoulder/bulletin board material/xtra motivation. They have plenty of it now: couple of yrs without a state title, a loss in regular season, a new head ball coach, and some vocal doubters. That will be plenty for a home game tonight. Plus they are playing great ball right now.

MURVIL IS THE WINNING TEAM! BEERDEN IS THE LOSING TEAM! THREE MURVIL GRADS ARE REFEREES! 52-17 IS THE SCOREBOARD!

I hope all the kids stay healthy and safe travels back and forth for all the public and private school folks.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, strongx said:

MURVIL IS THE WINNING TEAM! BEERDEN IS THE LOSING TEAM! THREE MURVIL GRADS ARE REFEREES! 52-17 IS THE SCOREBOARD!

I hope all the kids stay healthy and safe travels back and forth for all the public and private school folks.

There it is!!!!  :thumb:   Praying for an injury free game for both sides tonight!  GO REBELS!!!!!!!

Edited by MomTo81

1 hour ago, strongx said:

All those guys got the playbook when they were 7 and destroyed it once memorized. 

sx momma tolt me one time when'st she wuz a littull....eye meen yunger gal thait hur mammy fergot two pack hur tha grahum crackurs and peenut butter fer hur mornin' milk brake att skool and she ett ended upp eatin' abowt haif ov Littull Miss Muffet's curds and way.......:hungry:

On Tuesday, October 31, 2017 at 8:03 PM, rebelwoman87 said:

You must be a former coach from BHS. 

On Tuesday, October 31, 2017 at 9:30 PM, OldRebel2 said:

Saw Alex Rouse tonight!

On Tuesday, October 31, 2017 at 8:03 PM, rebelwoman87 said:

You must be a former coach from BHS. 

Why must I be a former BHS coach. Just someone that follows the BHS but not as close as l used to. Don't  like watching self promoting  bs coaches at BHS. I look at stats and the stats that the BHS DC used to proclaim his D to be best in region are misleading. Teams BHS beat have a 26-34 record. BHS scored 185 vs 44 for opponents.   BHS only beat one winning (6-4) team and beat up on a 2-8 team.                        The truth is The DC and his BHS reagion best D can't beat a good team.Teams they lost to were 29-11 combined record. BHS scored 65 points and gave up 117 points.     Ever since The former Rebel LB has been the HC he has scheduled weak teams to boost his record. Even with many former Rebs as coaches and a secret reb BHS is 16 and 27   with 3 playoff blowouts .