Waverly host Forrest Round 1

vandyfan1

the way R5 is playing right now I'd submit that Forrest could beat any of em. the combined margin of victory for all 3 teams- Eagleville, Lewis County, and Columbia Academy was 23 points. Lewis got a TD against our cheerleaders. Really about a fieldgoal separated the 3 teams from us average, and that was going back to 9/1. We will see if our boys have grown up.  

17 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

the way R5 is playing right now I'd submit that Forrest could beat any of em. the combined margin of victory for all 3 teams- Eagleville, Lewis County, and Columbia Academy was 23 points. Lewis got a TD against our cheerleaders. Really about a fieldgoal separated the 3 teams from us average, and that was going back to 9/1. We will see if our boys have grown up.  

Your lack of respect makes it hard to pull for you.

19 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

if waverly is physical forrest will get destroyed. 

if waverly is a finesse team they will be in for a knock down drag out. 

I've seen y'alls games didn't impress me at all yall run a offense we have seen alot this year number 1 on r defense will smack ur rbs around all night. 

2 minutes ago, Wavo2004 said:

I've seen y'alls games didn't impress me at all yall run a offense we have seen alot this year number 1 on r defense will smack ur rbs around all night. 

I thought this guy was cool man I don't understand what has got into him. He is trying to disrespect waverly,region5, and Fairview all at the same time. Smh....