The Trojans of Soddy Daisy gallop into The Ridge...1st round 5A playoffs

SweetScience

1 minute ago, PeriodicPoster57 said:

your right your oakridge baby kittens are best team to ever put on pads. they wont have to worry about oakdale beating them in state finals or semifinals. ya right 

oakdale?  You don't have a clue what you're spouting off about.  What are you, 5 years old?  Please stop! LOL

Just now, oridgecat said:

I'm sorry you cannot understand this but I will try one more time.  Now try to follow closely. In Tn high school football we have six classifications for public schools.  1A, thru 6A.  In the playoffs 1A schools have their own tournament bracket.  Same for regions 2A through 6A.  Schools that are in different classifications (like Oak Ridge and Oakland) do not, will not and cannot meet in the playoffs.  

im sorry your  your kittens cant stand a chance against the oakland patriots but when the kittens may when a game or two this offseason, they might have to face oakland in a few weeks on the bottom side of losers bracket

Just now, PeriodicPoster57 said:

im sorry your  your kittens cant stand a chance against the oakland patriots but when the kittens may when a game or two this offseason, they might have to face oakland in a few weeks on the bottom side of losers bracket

You can't be serious!  They are in different CLASSIFICATIONS, they cannot meet in the playoffs!  It is impossible.  Get a freaking clue!  

1 minute ago, oridgecat said:

oakdale?  You don't have a clue what you're spouting off about.  What are you, 5 years old?  Please stop! LOL

i watched hs tn football for a long time since my brother was at lenoir city in 2012 and played some tougher teams than his but i dont need a lessin on how the tssaa makes playoff seeds based off of tems winning percentages and pa v pf

Just now, PeriodicPoster57 said:

i watched hs tn football for a long time since my brother was at lenoir city in 2012 and played some tougher teams than his but i dont need a lessin on how the tssaa makes playoff seeds based off of tems winning percentages and pa v pf

Yes, you absolutely do need a lesson in how the TSSAA playoffs work in Tennessee.  They cannot meet in the playoffs!  Go check the tournament brackets, there is no way the two teams can play each other in the playoffs.   

Somebody please help me here.  This guy is killing me! Lol

Oakdale would never be able to hang with Oak Ridge.

Yes, you absolutely do need a lesson in how the TSSAA playoffs work in Tennessee.  They cannot meet in the playoffs!  Go check the tournament brackets, there is no way the two teams can play each other in the playoffs.   

Somebody please help me here.  This guy is killing me! Lol

i kno alot more football then most people who talk on this blog. you dont even know what offense butch is callin in knoxvilel vs lsu this week

i kno alot more football then most people who talk on this blog. you dont even know what offense butch is callin in knoxvilel vs lsu this week

Tn does not play LSU this week!  This guy can't be serious, he's just messing with me, nobody can be that clueless about football!  

Tn does not play LSU this week!  This guy can't be serious, he's just messing with me, nobody can be that clueless about football!  

tn next big game vs the tigers of missou not lsu! who knows more football now you talkin about butch playing vs baijuo bengals. he plays missou nex week for big region game