(Round 1) Grainger (7-3) vs. AC Mavericks (10-0)

MAVERICK1995

Just now, Boombang said:

So it appears that Grainger County will be the best team the Mavs have faced in 2017. Wow! Would not be surprised if GC wins

2nd AC being a young team that is BS most of those Juniors are already 18year olds Anderson County AD had several held back in 7th grade at Norris Middle. Of course he had parents approval 

Did you see the Norris /Clinton game? Norris killed Clinton just like AC / Clinton. high school game.

3 minutes ago, Boombang said:

So it appears that Grainger County will be the best team the Mavs have faced in 2017. Wow! Would not be surprised if GC wins

2nd AC being a young team that is BS most of those Juniors are already 18year olds Anderson County AD had several held back in 7th grade at Norris Middle. Of course he had parents approval 

This is golden! What kid in the world is okay with being held back first of all? Secondly, the coaches at AC teach that life is bigger than football and prepare these young men for it as much as they can. To think that parents would allow this as some sort of grand plan over football says enough about your level of crazy. My son was 18 when he graduated and played. It's a matter of birthdays as to when you start school and I highly doubt we have that many that failed 7th grade for this master plan. I'll put our coaches and AD against any programs if you want to match character and class. They are part of the reason I moved home from AL so my son could attend AC and be a part of this fine environment. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Boombang said:

AC has won the Region title and TSSAA has an age limit for all and AC has met that well within guidelines. AC does not hold students back and of course only a parent can make that decision and AC can not stop a parent from there wishes. Many schools have parents that have done this and do this for many reasons.

1 minute ago, Mavericksinflight said:

AC has won the Region title and TSSAA has an age limit for all and AC has met that well within guidelines. AC does not hold students back and of course only a parent can make that decision and AC can not stop a parent from there wishes. Many schools have parents that have done this and do this for many reasons.

Sounds like a Clinton fan. They say the Norris team was full of should be 9th graders....lol

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Boombang said:

Idk if they are the best team they’ve faced but this is a very very much improved grainger team. If they had the qb from South they’d be very dangerous. I just like their run game. It can give you fits 

9 minutes ago, Space3 said:

Sounds like a Clinton fan. They say the Norris team was full of should be 9th graders....lol

Could careless about Clinton. All I know about them is they are traditionally a bad team they average 1 or 2 wins a year   

Everything I said is true facts   My son was in same grade with several of them. He graduating this year at halls high school they are juniors. Those kids are not academically challenged either. 

19 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Sensitive must have touched a nerve! 

Maybe right but I would bet the farm that AC has more kids that been held back  than any school in the state!  

1 hour ago, Boombang said:

Sensitive must have touched a nerve! 

Maybe right but I would bet the farm that AC has more kids that been held back  than any school in the state!  

This happens at every school so I don't see your point...lol Its a parents choice not the coaches or AD.