The Official Alcoa Playoff Thread

BCsportsfan

25 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Nobody should count out Covington from the West. They are 9-1 for a reason and if they played the Munford again they would beat them soundly. I think Pearl is the favorite but Covington is worth keeping an eye on. 

On another note.... BPM doesn't have much to root for these days. I love my dawgs and will cheer for them til the end but I don't think I will have anything to cheer for in another week or two. Since I have an official goon squad shirt you goons mind if I hop on the band wagon??  By the way, still waiting on you boys to drop that pic containing that "special" message just for our ole buddy Boog. Lol!!!

:thumb:

40 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Nobody should count out Covington from the West. They are 9-1 for a reason and if they played the Munford again they would beat them soundly. I think Pearl is the favorite but Covington is worth keeping an eye on. 

On another note.... BPM doesn't have much to root for these days. I love my dawgs and will cheer for them til the end but I don't think I will have anything to cheer for in another week or two. Since I have an official goon squad shirt you goons mind if I hop on the band wagon??  By the way, still waiting on you boys to drop that pic containing that "special" message just for our ole buddy Boog. Lol!!!

If anybody knows what's going on on the West side of the state,  it's BPM!

On The East side of the state, Red Bank has been flying under the radar.  

It's going to be a tough road to another championship for Alcoa. No cake walk this year.

Edited by BCsportsfan

21 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

If anybody knows what's going on on the West side of the state,  it's BPM!

On The East side of the state, Red Bank has been flying under the radar.  

It's going to be a tough road to another championship for Alcoa. No cake walk this year.

Red bank looks tough on paper!

2 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

All teams got to play each game and not look ahead. Heck PC and Alcoa could both get beat. But as fans we can speculate!:thumb:

Unless there is divine intervention.I think there probably isn't a lot to speculate on with the first round and most likely several more rounds.Alcoa is something special.If a TN 6A size school got the bang for their size that Alcoa does,we would be talking national champions instead of state champions.Who knows,Alcoa might get that done as well one of these days.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

Unless there is divine intervention.I think there probably isn't a lot to speculate on with the first round and most likely several more rounds.Alcoa is something special.If a TN 6A size school got the bang for their size that Alcoa does,we would be talking national champions instead of state champions.Who knows,Alcoa might get that done as well one of these days.

Playing the "crystal ball" game , what team do you think Greenville faces in Cookeville?