SGC hosts Trezevant Round 1

ManOfMillions

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 11:37 PM, ManOfMillions said:

I have watched some film now. They have played a tuff schedule. I think SGC wins by 3 scores. We have not played a team yet this year that airs the ball out like they will do and they will catch us sleeping a few times and score.

SGC - 35

Trez - 13

Good Luck SGC! Win your first playoff game ever!

10 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

Trez surely has some stallions on both sides of the ball. I dont know what the kids name is but #1 looks like head hunter on the defensive side of the ball. If SGC jumps out early I think trez lays down. If not we are going to be in for a good ball game. 

That's a big if. Trezevant hasn't been a team to lay down just because someone has scored first. What happens if the roles are reversed? is SGC going to lay down? 

This is the post season. Regardless of Trezvant's current record ... those guys on that team went back-to-back-to back in championship games. 4A/2A/2A, This isn't new to them. THIS is new to SGC. This is going to be a dog fight.

Edited by kwc

3 hours ago, kwc said:

That's a big if. Trezevant hasn't been a team to lay down just because someone has scored first. What happens if the roles are reversed? is SGC going to lay down? 

This is the post season. Regardless of Trezvant's current record ... those guys on that team went back-to-back-to back in championship games. 4A/2A/2A, This isn't new to them. THIS is new to SGC. This is going to be a dog fight.

I guess its why we play the games. I am a little worried about our kids because we are coming off of such an emotional win last week at Milan. I hope your right. I love to see a great ball game. Its like no other entertainment. I wish someone from the school would answer the phone so I could get a roster to call the game with. I have tried to call all week long.

Go Hornets!!!

6 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

I guess its why we play the games. I am a little worried about our kids because we are coming off of such an emotional win last week at Milan. I hope your right. I love to see a great ball game. Its like no other entertainment. I wish someone from the school would answer the phone so I could get a roster to call the game with. I have tried to call all week long.

Go Hornets!!!

Yep. It's why we play'em.

2 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

Go Hornets!!!

unapproved website has a roster

http://www.unapproved website.com/high-schools/south-gibson-(medina,tn)/football/roster.htmy

Edit to say : CoachT does not like other website names. This one is Max-preps without the hyphen.

Edited by CHARGERFAN