6A Playoff Predictions

Bump11

A little friendly competition never hurt right? With 2 days to spare, here are my full 6A picks. Feel free to post yours as well, by that I mean in place of telling me I’m wrong ;)

also, to a certain Golden Bear...while my mind says otherwise, I’m making these picks from the heart, and I do truly want and hope MJ wins. My picks will reflect that, over my unbiased opinion.

Round 1

Dobyns Bennett over Ooltewah

Bradley Central over Science Hill

Farragut over Cleveland

Maryville over Bearden

Oakland over Lebanon

Blackman over Hendersonville

Cookeville over Rossview

Mt. Juliet over Riverdale (mind says otherwise but picking from the heart)

Came Ridge over Centennial

Brentwood over McGavock

Independence over Smyrna

Ravenwood over LaVergne

Cordova over Memphis Central

Whitehaven over Collierville

Arlington over White Station

Germantown over Houston

Round 2

Bradley Central over Dobyns Bennett

Maryville over Farragut

Oakland over Blackman

Mt. Juliet over Cookeville (again, mind says otherwise but picking from the heart)

Brentwood over Cane Ridge

Ravenwood over Indy

Whitehaven over Cordova

Germantown over Arlington

Quarterfinals

Maryville over Bradley

Oakland over Mt. Juliet (the road ends here)

Brentwood over Ravenwood

Germantown over Whitehaven

Semi Finals

Maryville over Oakland.....this ones hard. This should be the championship game. If Maryville is at 100% they win, if not, Oakland wins. I’m banking on them being 100.

Brentwood over Germantown....Don’t know much about Gtown other than what I saw against Whitehaven, which was good. Plus they are undefeated so there’s that. I just think Bwood is too physical. 

State Championship

Maryville over Brentwood. The Rebels are back on top of the 6A mountain

Enjoy!! Let the debates begin.

17 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

A little friendly competition never hurt right? With 2 days to spare, here are my full 6A picks. Feel free to post yours as well, by that I mean in place of telling me I’m wrong ;)

also, to a certain Golden Bear...while my mind says otherwise, I’m making these picks from the heart, and I do truly want and hope MJ wins. My picks will reflect that, over my unbiased opinion.

Round 1

Dobyns Bennett over Ooltewah

Bradley Central over Science Hill

Farragut over Cleveland

Maryville over Bearden

Oakland over Lebanon

Blackman over Hendersonville

Cookeville over Rossview

Mt. Juliet over Riverdale (mind says otherwise but picking from the heart)

Came Ridge over Centennial

Brentwood over McGavock

Independence over Smyrna

Ravenwood over LaVergne

Cordova over Memphis Central

Whitehaven over Collierville

Arlington over White Station

Germantown over Houston

Round 2

Bradley Central over Dobyns Bennett

Maryville over Farragut

Oakland over Blackman

Mt. Juliet over Cookeville (again, mind says otherwise but picking from the heart)

Brentwood over Cane Ridge

Ravenwood over Indy

Whitehaven over Cordova

Germantown over Arlington

Quarterfinals

Maryville over Bradley

Oakland over Mt. Juliet (the road ends here)

Brentwood over Ravenwood

Germantown over Whitehaven

Semi Finals

Maryville over Oakland.....this ones hard. This should be the championship game. If Maryville is at 100% they win, if not, Oakland wins. I’m banking on them being 100.

Brentwood over Germantown....Don’t know much about Gtown other than what I saw against Whitehaven, which was good. Plus they are undefeated so there’s that. I just think Bwood is too physical. 

State Championship

Maryville over Brentwood. The Rebels are back on top of the 6A mountain

Enjoy!! Let the debates begin.

This is completely wrong.... MJGOLDENGEAR has already said on every thread in every region and division for 6 weeks now that Mt Juliet is going to win "They are the best team in the State" ....I hear tales that when he isn't shooting pics for the baseball team he is a scouting coach for Nossi College of Arts touch football  intramural  program... so I am pretty sure he knows .

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Blaze45 said:

This is completely wrong.... MJGOLDENGEAR has already said on every thread in every region and division for 6 weeks now that Mt Juliet is going to win "They are the best team in the State" ....I hear tales that when he isn't shooting pics for the baseball team he is a scouting coach for Nossi College of Arts touch football  intramural  program... so I am pretty sure he knows .

Attempt to be funny? Very poor effort lol anyways when did I say we were the best in the state? Quote me.

12 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Attempt to be funny? Very poor effort lol anyways when did I say we were the best in the state? Quote me.

You recognize humor about like you recognize football talent... only so so ...Let me put it this way if they ever remake Tarzan you should try out for leading role. with as much chest thumping as you have done, you should have that down. LOL.. You guys have had a good season but it is about to get much tougher. Congrats on the success

Edited by Blaze45

30 minutes ago, Blaze45 said:

You recognize humor about like you recognize football talent... only so so ...Let me put it this way if they ever remake Tarzan you should try out for leading role. with as much chest thumping as you have done, you should have that down. LOL.. You guys have had a good season but it is about to get much tougher. Congrats on the success

You've been added to the list

5 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

You've been added to the list

36 minutes ago, Blaze45 said:

Can we PLEASE not make this about whether or not Mt. Juliet is good. There are 18 other posts for that. Keep the talk about football picks or go argue somewhere else

• Upvote 1