blount county recruiting office

PeriodicPoster57

2 minutes ago, PeriodicPoster57 said:

htv is great poster and i love his comments but this is just nogt right. coach jone done more for program than anyone includes dooley or kiffins. he recturited tennessee again which is important that we keep thse kids in state to play against other states teams like so miss and missou

Just like he kept Tee Higgins and Amari Rogers in state?

10 minutes ago, PeriodicPoster57 said:

htv is great poster and i love his comments but this is just nogt right. coach jone done more for program than anyone includes dooley or kiffins. he recturited tennessee again which is important that we keep thse kids in state to play against other states teams like so miss and missou

Two things:

1.  If you are using Dooley as a baseline for comparison, then a ham sandwich would be a better football coach than he was.  

2.  Recruiting Tennessee?  Take a look at where the better players from this state are ending up, and especially the better players from Middle Tennessee.  Hint:  It isn't going to be in Knoxville.  Hint #2: See Master Teague, Tee Higgins, Amari Rogers, Cade Mays - just to name a few.  He has recruited some high profile players, but he has failed to see them develop, and the rate of attrition of players has signed is twice the average of the power 5 schools.  He can get them in, but they don't get to their potential, or they leave.  That's a huge red flag right there.  

Butch is a fraud.  He followed Brian Kelly at Central Michigan after Kelly had rebuilt that program.  He followed Mark Dantonio and Brian Kelly at Cincinnati after they had built that program.  He is in his 5th year at UT and the program is imploding.  There is no reasonable measurable that can say that Butch is a good football coach.  

Edited by HTV
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, PeriodicPoster57 said:

overrate. bum bum bum bum bum. overrateed bum bum bum bum bum

Right.  So overrated that the have both stepped in to the receiver rotation of the defending national champions as true freshman.   But they weren't good enough to play at UT?  

And goodness knows that I am no Clemson fan.  

3 minutes ago, PostingGawd39 said:

Too much talk about butts. Let's get back to the issue at hand

Well, to be fair I do enjoy talking about pork butts that I prepare low and slow in my smoker.  

Here's an example.  Pork butt on top, turkey on the bottom.  

Smoker (800x600).jpg

Edited by HTV

3 minutes ago, HTV said:

Right.  So overrated that the have both stepped in to the receiver rotation of the defending national champions as true freshman.   But they weren't good enough to play at UT?  

And goodness knows that I am no Clemson fan.  

clemson is big east team. thats completely differnet than sec where its big tim football. they would nt have played for us at ut. dooley was good coach but didnt have chance to get foundation laid becuase of all stuff that was going on with fulmer losing his love for the game and kiffin being rockastr coach that tn didnt have money to pursuade to stay