Mr Football 3A semifinalists

FBfan26

Just now, buckeyeball said:

I don't disagree. Haven't actually seen him play but his numbers should place him in the top 2. I just think Bachus deserves to be on the list 

I haven't seen Bachus play but I'm sure he's outstanding. However, you have to think like the people who vote for these things. They have to look for something that distinguishes one from the other. TD scored may be that factor. Competition the stats were garnered against counts as well. The one thing the playoffs provide is context. You will face stiffer competition as you progress through them. i don't know how much that plays a gactor in these things ... I know it would if I were a voter.

1 hour ago, kwc said:

Kaylin Granberry is the obvious choice, He set the Shelby County - Metro Memphis record for touchdowns scored in a season this year. If he doesn't win it ... it's rigged!

These are his stats through 10 weeks ... these stats do not includes the last game of the regualar season. I got these stats from The ShelbyMetroSportsBlog website.

Name                         School             Carries      Ttl Yds  Yds/Car      TD

Kalyn Grandberry    Raleigh Egypt    143         1546         10.8         32

His team is currently undefeated in 3A. They won convincingly in the 1st round and the team is reanked #2 in the State in the AP poll in the last ranking. He is the straw that stirs the drink for his team offensively. I think it is his to lose, and I don't see that happening.

Don't disrespect J.Parker from Pearl Cohn Like that!

24 minutes ago, kwc said:

I haven't seen Bachus play but I'm sure he's outstanding. However, you have to think like the people who vote for these things. They have to look for something that distinguishes one from the other. TD scored may be that factor. Competition the stats were garnered against counts as well. The one thing the playoffs provide is context. You will face stiffer competition as you progress through them. i don't know how much that plays a gactor in these things ... I know it would if I were a voter.

Kwc...If you don't believe nobody listen to me he's dog!! I'm still puzzled why he don't have all the big offers

19 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

Kwc...If you don't believe nobody listen to me he's dog!! I'm still puzzled why he don't have all the big offers

I believe you FBfan26. I felt the same way about the young man that is at TSU now who came out of Ravenwood back in 2015. I think TSU got a steal then, and I still think that way. I don't know what it is. When did he start hitting the camps? He didn't wait until his senior year did he?