Mr Football 3A semifinalists

FBfan26

49 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

I seen his highlights the kid looks nice but my only problem was the kids he was doing it against.

Ask Ravenwood, Waverly, Greenbrier, and Page- all top 10 teams in their classification about Mr. James. Granted the Region Fairview plays in is not the greatest but their out of conference schedule I believe makes up for it. PCs schedule was 16th and Fairview's was 23rd.

3 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

My eyes weren't playing tricks on me were they? I did see JP make some MBA folks look silly, as well as, Hillsboro folk, right? Those I recognized, I think. That's not bad at all. The little fella can flat out ball. What is he 5'-8", 170 lbs?

Edited by kwc

3 minutes ago, TennesseeLady said:

Maybe ....

I have no doubt that he could have done that as well. I don't envy the guys who have to select the winner for this award. Somebody has to win it though. Your guy seems just as deserving!

Edited by kwc

4 minutes ago, kwc said:

I have no doubt that he could have done that as well. I don't envy the guys who have to select the winner for this award. Somebody has to win it though. Your guy seems just as deserving!

I think you hit the nail on the head. With the exception of the Bolivar QB. I think all 4 other semi-finalists deserve to be on the list. I believe the Bolivar QB made it because of his scholarship offer more than performance on the field. I would have liked to have seen Bachus from Giles added.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, TennesseeLady said:

Thank you and yes they will have a hard time selecting a winner. Good luck to all of them . 

Wow ... I just noticed. You only have 4 posts. Welcome to the 'T' Tennessee Lady. I'm sure you've been reading before you decided to join and post a message. We need more women posters on here. Let me be the first to say, your voice is welcomed and needed.

Edited by kwc

2 minutes ago, kwc said:

Wow ... I just noticed. You only have 4 posts. Welcome to the 'T' Tennessee Lady. I'm sure you've been reading before you decided to join and post a message. We need more women posters on here. Let me be the first to say, your voice is welcomed and needed.

Thank you and yes I have been reading for a while then decided to join in. Some of these threads are brutal. 

2 minutes ago, TennesseeLady said:

Thank you and yes I have been reading for a while then decided to join in. Some of these threads are brutal. 

At the end of the day, this is just a message board. You have to keep things in context. However, it's easy to get pulled down into a rabbit hole if you aren't careful. Folks are passionate about their high school football, which is a good thing. Everybody doesn't agree, and at times, if you open your mind, you see things from perspectives, that would have never crossed your mind. I know I have fun with it.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, kwc said:

My eyes weren't playing tricks on me were they? I did see JP make some MBA folks look silly, as well as, Hillsboro folk, right? Those I recognized, I think. That's not bad at all. The little fella can flat out ball. What is he 5'-8", 170 lbs?

CPA followers have seen Parker run all over the field for 3 years now. He is very deserving. Why no big offers?  It’s the silly measurements they look for I bet...  Seeing him up close, my guess would be he’s closer to 5’5”. But he runs a 4.38 or something crazy like that. Some team will wake up and grab a very good back IMO. 

Just now, bcd said:

CPA followers have seen Parker run all over the field for 3 years now. He is very deserving. Why no big offers?  It’s the silly measurements they look for I bet...  Seeing him up close, my guess would be he’s closer to 5’5”. But he runs a 4.38 or something crazy like that. Some team will wake up and grab a very good back IMO. 

Actually ... and I must confess that I'm being selfish ... but ... I was just thinking that it would be great if the SEC and the like overlook him ... and the U or M slides a scholly offer in his hand.

I thought my observation of 5'-8" was being ... nice? Because my firt impression was ... 5'-6".