South Pittsburg vs Joe Burns (Grider against this Adkins man)

Roy Dillard

On 11/3/2017 at 11:39 PM, TALMAD said:

Moto just wait till Roy send Wendy around that walking track to your side if field to distract your fans! She just kept walking around our side of track! Im not joking either!

She was over looking for you, to bring you to our side to help Roy show his Poll to everyone. In case Jo Byrn fans need to know what to watch out for I will post her pic again. 

AE25AA33-24D2-4331-999A-60FB73F4CD6A.jpeg

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Adams82 said:

If Byrns shows up and let's Owen's loose on d and Richard's do what he does and the other boys play as mean as them they will breakfast the pirates. If little Richard's finds the field, this thing is over quick.

If he can stop the Pirates why would the coach not turn him loose? 

14 hours ago, Adams82 said:

Sure but adams, yes....nice try at division. Is it really about a win or loss to us? Or the payback? Maybe the way we represent our community....one way or another you will get our best...it's only about one night!

So I bet you was on the  Jo Byrns team that got spanked by SP and was made to like it.... ???

On 11/3/2017 at 10:12 PM, Roy Dillard said:

Grider better get our boys better or this Adkins man will beat us.  This Green boy is a good passer.  Our boys had trouble with that Davis boy.  If we lose this game our season will be over.  Powerp and legit better not tell any of our secrets cause moto will tell that Adkins man.  He is probably still real mad from when Grider beat him before in the championship.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy, PP and Legit don't have to make that Adkins man mad.  You done made him mad by calling the Joe Burns.  That's my job. 

20 minutes ago, pegleg said:

So I bet you was on the  Jo Byrns team that got spanked by SP and was made to like it.... ???

That was more an exorcism for the Red Devils.  Murph was even wearing his exorcist hat and suit on the sideline interviews.

Edited by rlh
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, pegleg said:

She was over looking for you, to bring you to our side to help Roy show his Poll to everyone. In case Jo Byrn fans need to know what to watch out for I will post her pic again. 

AE25AA33-24D2-4331-999A-60FB73F4CD6A.jpeg

Pegleg what kind of mess is this? This is one of Wendys favorite halter top shirts. I garuntee I told Wendy when she wears this shirt she cant get it wet.  The head lights will be on.  You think im joking but im not.