South Pittsburg vs Joe Burns (Grider against this Adkins man)

Roy Dillard

Just now, howiesmashville said:

What's ignorant is buying into Whitwell and Greenback... I'm anticipating a trip to Coalfield Bass. 

You just assuming we beat Whitwell again is ignorant. JoByrns had about 6 turnovers. Defense got after them great, but I will say it again. If SP doesn't play better next week on offense we will be done!

11 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

You just assuming we beat Whitwell again is ignorant. JoByrns had about 6 turnovers. Defense got after them great, but I will say it again. If SP doesn't play better next week on offense we will be done!

Bass just another no win situation in your opinion for us, and how many times have you been right. 

1 minute ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I know our QB is a freshman but every day even on weekends him and the wideouts need to do nothing but run routes and toss the ball around. Timing is everything.  

I know him extremely well. Great talent. Throws off that back foot too much. You will see a big difference next year but it’s his junior year when he will shine.

18 minutes ago, powerp said:

Proud of the pirate defense holding JB to 35 total yards tonight. They have carried us all year! 22 & 10 both said they are ready to go next week!

Powerp are you stupid? Now that Bouldin man will train his boys this week fit that Kelly boy and Kennemore boy.  He might have thought they were out and not trained.  I garuntee you are going to cost us a game.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 minute ago, Roy Dillard said:

Powerp are you stupid? Now that Bouldin man will train his boys this week fit that Kelly boy and Kennemore boy.  He might have thought they were out and not trained.  I garuntee you are going to cost us a game.  You think im joking but im not. 

I guarantee you have repeated the same stuff for years now. You think I’m joking but I’m not 

4 minutes ago, powerp said:

I guarantee you have repeated the same stuff for years now. You think I’m joking but I’m not 

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you are full of mess. I have 123 likes on my page and you have 60.  You get on this mess and blow a bunch of hot air about swag and how bad the other team is and mercy rule mess.  I garuntee you had to eat a bunch of crow over the years.  You think im joking but im not. 

• Upvote 1