South Pittsburg vs Joe Burns (Grider against this Adkins man)

Roy Dillard

7 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you are full of mess. I have 123 likes on my page and you have 60.  You get on this mess and blow a bunch of hot air about swag and how bad the other team is and mercy rule mess.  I garuntee you had to eat a bunch of crow over the years.  You think im joking but im not. 

PowerP bring that laptop over tomorrow.  We are going for a ride. 

8 minutes ago, pegleg said:

PowerP bring that laptop over tomorrow.  We are going for a ride. 

Pegleg I garuntee you that plane ride with powerp laptop is about 8 years over due.  If you would have fine that mess before our  boys played union county the first time we would have 2-3 more championships.  You think im joking but im not. 

15 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Pegleg I garuntee you that plane ride with powerp laptop is about 8 years over due.  If you would have fine that mess before our  boys played union county the first time we would have 2-3 more championships.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy it was good to meet you tonight.  Your secret is safe with me.

Edited by MOTO24

I figured we’d lose but I sure hate to lose 42-0.  We certainly didn’t do ourselves any favors with all the stupid turnovers!  Having said that, SP completely shut our offense down.  I knew we’d have a hard time running the ball and we’d have to make plays in the air and that clearly didn’t happen.  On to next year...

Congrats to the Pirates on winning a terrible offensive game. The obvious weaknesses are becoming glaringly stagnant. All the holding penalties imply you are getting beat. Time has come and gone for this team to hit their stride. Points here: 1. Defense is carrying the team against tough teams. 2. D-line needs to immediately challenge the O-Line in next week's practices cause as Roy says, o-line can't/don't nock a hole. A smaller JB d-line too often got way too much push.  3. The passing game is ridiculously poor. 4. All the lazy fans need to get off the recliner and support the team. The crowd for 2nd playoff game was embarrassing. 5. This will be the last week of practice barring a complete team commitment to drastically improve before the Tigers come prowling.  

3 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Congrats to the Pirates on winning a terrible offensive game. The obvious weaknesses are becoming glaringly stagnant. All the holding penalties imply you are getting beat. Time has come and gone for this team to hit their stride. Points here: 1. Defense is carrying the team against tough teams. 2. D-line needs to immediately challenge the O-Line in next week's practices cause as Roy says, o-line can't/don't nock a hole. A smaller JB d-line too often got way too much push.  3. The passing game is ridiculously poor. 4. All the lazy fans need to get off the recliner and support the team. The crowd for 2nd playoff game was embarrassing. 5. This will be the last week of practice barring a complete team commitment to drastically improve before the Tigers come prowling.  

Agree with #4 totally! This will help the team alot to! I was blown away last week and was wondering if tonight was better!

Edited by TALMAD

2 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Yep... recon so..

6 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate you have summed it up in a nut shell. The team that beat MC hasn’t been seen since that win. The fans or should I say lack of is just embarrassing for a 12-0 team. 

Coaches or other leaders on this team need to light a fire under some butts this week. 

Just hoping and you might say praying that some Pirate pride shows up for this big rematch.