South Pittsburg vs Joe Burns (Grider against this Adkins man)

Roy Dillard

13 minutes ago, sum1uno said:

Going with them Southtowner Cannon shooters by 30. Good luck and safe travels for them devil fans. Wish for a great and most importantly injury free game. 

Thanks.   It is more the other guy's than me. I'm low man on totem pole.  Roy, OldPirate, Sportman, RLH, PirateMike and TravelingTom, The Ambassador, PowerP, Pegleg, Drunken Sailor, D60. CaptainJack, Beerman, Mr Legit, CastIronHero, The Eraser,  BrahmBones, 46on2, Geno, Pirate4ever, and about 2 dozen more. The ones I missed chime on in.   

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Southtowner said:

Thanks.   It is more the other guy's than me. I'm low man on totem pole.  Roy, OldPirate, Sportman, RLH, PirateMike and TravelingTom, The Ambassador, PowerP, Pegleg, Drunken Sailor, D60. CaptainJack, Beerman, Mr Legit, CastIronHero, The Eraser,  BrahmBones, 46on2, Geno, Pirate4ever, and about 2 dozen more. The ones I missed chime on in.   

Proud to be on the coacht Pirate crew. We do have a good base of poster's though and we should be proud of that.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, sportman said:

Proud to be on the coacht Pirate crew. We do have a good base of poster's though and we should be proud of that.

8 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I appreciate the compliment to be included in such a great group of people. I missed a couple years up the road with my nephew but I’m glad to be back. 

Just now, CaptainJackRackam said:

I appreciate the compliment to be included in such a great group of people. I missed a couple years up the road with my nephew but I’m glad to be back. 

Just like in the Bible,all prodical sons are welcome back with open arms. Can't you just feel the love from the Pirate faithful? 

Just now, sportman said:

Just like in the Bible,all prodical sons are welcome back with open arms. Can't you just feel the love from the Pirate faithful? 

Yes sir, and the boys I brought with me are just amazed at the atmosphere surrounding the team support. From the academy team to high school! They just thought North Jackson vs Scottsboro was a rivalry game. The first Jasper vs South Pittsburg really opened their eyes and instantly felt what it meant to be a Pirate!

47 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Old Pirate would like to hear Butchie 's assessment of this matchup. Actually OP would like to hear from Nohope since he has a Pirate connection

Edited by OLD PIRATE