South Pittsburg vs Joe Burns (Grider against this Adkins man)

Roy Dillard

11 hours ago, sportman said:

If I can get powerp to get Roy's,Murphy book,I'll give it to you,no charge. BTW,what time are you expecting to get to the game?  We have to walk by yall's dressing room as we come into the gate. 

Sportman I garuntee you better stay away from my Murphy Fair book.  If you or powerp or pegleg try to get it im calling that new police chief that Jordan man.  I already told him about you three trying to get my Murphy Fair book and he said he would take you to that Burnett mans jail. You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

1 minute ago, Roy Dillard said:

Sportman I garuntee you better stay away from my Murphy Fair book.  If you or powerp or pegleg try to get it im caking that new police chief that Jordan man.  I already told him about you three trying to get my Murphy Fair book and he said he would take you to that Burnett mans jail. You think im joking but im not. 

Roy,  I met that new chief last Friday at the game.   He made a point to come up and introduce himself as such to our loudest fan that I was trying to have a conversation with down by the cannon.  Just interrupted us both.  I'm still mad about that mess.

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

Some say it will and some say it won't.   We have to get by this game first.  Then we can entertain what will transpire. 

JB stands in the way of that rematch. But, in my honest opinion, our defense has stepped up in many of our games and haven’t let anyone get really much of anything going. 

Just need to concentrate on tomorrow nights game and IF Whitwell gets by their opponent we will finally get a topic board full of talk and cage rattling as Old Pirate would say. 

Pitates win tomorrow night! 

2 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

JB stands in the way of that rematch. But, in my honest opinion, our defense has stepped up in many of our games and haven’t let anyone get really much of anything going. 

Just need to concentrate on tomorrow nights game and IF Whitwell gets by their opponent we will finally get a topic board full of talk and cage rattling as Old Pirate would say. 

Pitates win tomorrow night! 

Very proud of the way our defense has played this year.  And can't say enough about our kicking game. 

5 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Very proud of the way our defense has played this year.  And can't say enough about our kicking game. 

Kicking game has really helped out. Guess I should just say we have a down right mean team that’s ready to play anyone. With out the offense, defense and special teams working together we wouldn’t be 11-0 right now. I’m telling you, this team is a TEAM! They feed off each other and us parents and fans should show up in force to support these young men! 

Edited by CaptainJackRackam
  • Like 1

Finally, Gameday. Looking forward to JB coming to town. One thing about coming to SP is that we are one of the easiest stadiums to get to.  Hope we can take care of business and look sharp doing it. Everybody nees to quit thinking about Whitwell. We have JB in our way tonight.  One day at a time Pirate faithful.