South Pittsburg vs Joe Burns (Grider against this Adkins man)

Roy Dillard

5 minutes ago, sportman said:

I know not many JB posters on here but I do recommend trying the BBQ nachos at the concession stand. i think there 3.50 or 4 bucks and they are very good. Nickajack BBQ are the ones that makes the BBQ for SP. Boy,you can tell when things are slow and I start talking about food from the concession stand.

Thanks for the info!  I’m looking forward to the trip.  I hope JB can make it a game, we’ll find out soon enough.

2 hours ago, FreeAgent11 said:

Just don't eat the hot dogs.   Worse I 've had.  I'd stay in line for the barbeque truck.  

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you want have to worry about coming back to Griders stadium after I told that Sherrill man the mess you said.  He said you wasnt coming beck in his durn press box.  You think im joking but im not. 

Driving into South Pittsburg today, Old Pirate stopped fer a few and looked at the State Championship signs. Quite honestly the site is jest awesome, the feel of hair standing up on the back of the neck sends goose bumps thru the arms and the jock.  Point here is, the Visiting Jo Byrns folkes might jest want to speed up after exiting I-24 to avoid perhaps coming down with the shimmers. Figure visiting folkes need the kindness of a warning. Note To Visitors:.......................As you come closer you will see the pride thru the business district. After exiting your car nerve endings begin to intensify. As you enter "The Speedway Grounds" you will since a great football atmosphere. After getting your bearings, you will likely be approached by some Pirate fan welcoming you to SP. After some lingering you'll realize it is too late to turn around as you find a seat to witness an experience many can only dream of. The team captains will meet,shake hands before the coin toss. The adrenaline flowing from 2 Quality Teams waiting anxiously comes to a head just before the opening kickoff. Friendly Warning Not reimbursable for ticket refund!! Yep, Recon So

Edited by OLD PIRATE
  • Upvote 1