Farrah-Gut comes two Mairvul

STARSNBARS

11 minutes ago, pepvol said:

Without a doubt , it's awesome to see those young men getting better every week ... I really think a couple hard hits early on made the Farragut receivers a little nervous the rest of the game . 

CALM DOWN PEPTO. YOU STILL HAVEN'T LEFT THE  CUPCAKE LEAGUE YET. DA GUTTS IS NOT A GOOD MEASURING STICK. THEY CAN'T STOP RUNNING WATER.

#LOP

12 minutes ago, PassiveAggressive said:

CALM DOWN PEPTO. YOU STILL HAVEN'T LEFT THE  CUPCAKE LEAGUE YET. DA GUTTS IS NOT A GOOD MEASURING STICK. THEY CAN'T STOP RUNNING WATER.

#LOP

I'm, actually pretty Calm Passy , why don't you come on up To Marvil next week and sit with us ? Maybe we could get Rebelwoman to make you some CupCakes !

22 minutes ago, Voltrackattack86 said:

Congrats to the Maryville faithful...Good luck the rest of the playoffs!  For 22 Farragut Seniors it was a tough way to end their journey in high school.  For some it was their final football game, for others their journey is just beginning. 

Those Seniors have a lot to be Proud of , last year was something they'll never forget . Coach Courtney is a Classy Coach and I bet all those young men are going to benefit from having such a good man be a part of their life . 

7 hours ago, Voltrackattack86 said:

Congrats to the Maryville faithful...Good luck the rest of the playoffs!  For 22 Farragut Seniors it was a tough way to end their journey in high school.  For some it was their final football game, for others their journey is just beginning. 

Good post....congrats to those 22......:thumb:

I was surprised by the game. Murvil overcomes another early turnover and then puts the pedal to the metal. That wasn't surprising. But where was fairgut? I assume that had to be their worst game of the season? Lackluster performance at best. Murvil had way more talent. I even thought beerden looked more athletic. Oh well. Congrats to both teams. Good season for the ads and gooder luck to murvil. 

Two things:

1) I thought I saw a lady on murvils side throwing out cash after the first TD? (can't hide $)

2) if the wr murvil had from a couple of yrs ago had set every receiving record at fairgut or catlick like he did at murvil, he probably would have went to UT or wake or Clemson. Explain that please?