Farrah-Gut comes two Mairvul

STARSNBARS

3 hours ago, STARSNBARS said:

Pap ewe gott one ov tham knew ones wif all tha bells and whissulls........Eye got Pappaw's wif tha hi teck cullteevaturs thait we used two plow tha Baccker paitch wif.....:popcorneater:

Image result for old john deere tractor

One thing I hated as a kid was working in a tobacco field or grading it in a cold barn.I would pick the hay field over that.Most kids today don't have a clue as to how hard farming use to be and I didn't have a clue as to how hard my grand parents had it.People talk about the good ole days but there is a reason the average life span in the 1800's was about half of what it is now.

3 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

One thing I hated as a kid was working in a tobacco field or grading it in a cold barn.I would pick the hay field over that.Most kids today don't have a clue as to how hard farming use to be and I didn't have a clue as to how hard my grand parents had it.People talk about the good ole days but there is a reason the average life span in the 1800's was about half of what it is now.

Thait iz tha troof BD.....Eye used two maik $2 a hour inn tha hayfeeled and thaink eye wuz gettin rich........:popcorneater:

2 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

Thait iz tha troof BD.....Eye used two maik $2 a hour inn tha hayfeeled and thaink eye wuz gettin rich........:popcorneater:

You were Stars !! I watched guys make that kind of money beside me in the hay field and I got 75 dollars for working all summer on my grand dads dairy farm.Start milking before the sun came up and after it went down we finished the 2nd round each day.All the hard work was between milking time unless there was hay ,then it was hay until it was all up in the barn for ole Batman.That said,I loved working and being around my uncles.That also developed my work ethic .I still laugh when I hear people cry about their 60 or 70 hour work week.When I tell people I have more years of work service then I've been alive,at first. I could take their money in a bet, but after I explain that working two full time jobs for over half your life adds up,They understand.All that is also why I push for my kids or their friends to get their education .

17 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Defending state champs with no posters whatsoever on the T. Looks like we will be talking to ourselves this week...again 

Probably more enturstin that way. Fairgut has done well in their sports. Football, baseball, and soccer are all top notch. Basketball and volleyball are better than most.