Round 2- Adamsville @ Peabody

TPeabodyGT

4 minutes ago, BlackGoldTsunami said:

peabody  had  19  fd    avill  7

So coach did exactly what I said on he would on D , locked down the edge, forced Knight into the teeth of a very big,very athletic Tide line and shut that run game completely down!!!! 2.43 yards per carry for a Huge run team!!!!That's Lock Down Defense!!!!!1

2 hours ago, allgoodlf said:

Okay you have the right to your own opinion.  There was no worse fumble than Peabodys fumble on the 12 yard line.  Both teams turned the ball over but our fumble was by far the worse of the night

Agreed, that was costly for y'all. I was strictly speaking of the opportunity lost by Aville. If u look at it. Run 1 play, get into 4th qtr a couple minutes, hopefully score. Would have been hard for Y'all down 14-0 with 10 min. Left, alas It didn't happen.

42 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

But we have to score when we have the chance. The score should have been 28-7. Defense can only do so much. We made it happen though coulda shoulda woulda 

You have to give more credit to our D !!!!! Y'all moved it outside the 20's but we stopped you inside the red zone ! No excuses here we couldn't make the two stops we needed and that cost us ! Like I said hope y'all go all the way! 

Edited by Redrage1990

22 minutes ago, Redrage1990 said:

You have to give more credit to our D !!!!! Y'all moved it outside the 20's but we stopped you inside the red zone ! No excuses here we couldn't make the two stops we needed and that cost us ! Like I said hope y'all go all the way! 

You are 100 percent correct,if you look at yardage you would think 40 to 14,however the Cardinals D went beast mode  on us in the red zone !!!!!

I know losing is a bitter pill to swallow but I think if you hang your heads low you are doing yourselves extremely wrong!!!!!  That cold night at Walter Kilzer was a performance by two teams that have bright futures!!!!

1 hour ago, 9oldschool5 said:

Agreed, that was costly for y'all. I was strictly speaking of the opportunity lost by Aville. If u look at it. Run 1 play, get into 4th qtr a couple minutes, hopefully score. Would have been hard for Y'all down 14-0 with 10 min. Left, alas It didn't happen.

You are right.  The fumble on the kickoff did not help ya'lls matters either.  It is a shame one of these teams had to lose

1 hour ago, Redrage1990 said:

The Ville's defense is not a fluke.  They stopped us in the red zone in two games where most teams could not.  We did self destruct on a few of those but for the most part the Ville had a lot to do with that