Round 2- Adamsville @ Peabody

TPeabodyGT

1 minute ago, allgoodlf said:

The Ville's defense is not a fluke.  They stopped us in the red zone in two games where most teams could not.  We did self destruct on a few of those but for the most part the Ville had a lot to do with that

Your D was lights out ! Kids played very well! 

We could not put a drive together! Hats off to The Tidemen!

Just now, Redrage1990 said:

Your D was lights out ! Kids played very well! 

We could not put a drive together! Hats off to The Tidemen!

Thanks.  We have now experienced 3 classics with you all.  We really don't look forward to coming to your place next year.  We know it will be another physical battle.  Good luck next season

1 minute ago, allgoodlf said:

The refs were to involved in the game.  i would give them a C for the night and that is just average

They wanted to be seen,  they thought is was the super bowl! Flags for sideline,  warning players about shirts not tucked! And the only time we'e been called for chopblock! We don't teach chopblock ! Smh

Whats sad is there wasnt a chop block.  Those crews out of memphis always think they are the big time.  Maybe they should focus on the plays instead of who had a toe nail sticking into "his" box.

Great game guys.  It was a classic playoff football game.  One these kids can talk about the rest of their lives.  Bottom line is peabody made the plays they needed and we didnt.  Tough to lose that way but hey it is what it is.  Goodluck to peabody and uc next week.  Welcome to the ville next year.  Sure it will be another classic.  Lets play we win one next year though.  Lol. Peace out.  Until next august.

23 hours ago, allgoodlf said:

The refs were to involved in the game.  i would give them a C for the night and that is just average

Agreed. Sideline warning on the opening kickoff against Adamsville, then another sideline warning against Peabody when the Tide were at the 5 yard line heading into the end zone, when Peabody’s sideline was obviously in their “box.” Really don’t know why the refs were looking back at Peabody’s sideline at the point. I’ve noticed a fast game as well. First quarter lasted 20 minutes and that first half lasted about 45-50 minutes. I’ve also noticed the ref on Peabody’s sideline was on the field during a pass play, and Peabody’s QB scrambled back and threw it to the WR at the Peabody’s sideline. Just thought the ref was out of position and could interfere on that play, even though there might not have been a “perfect” position.

I also noticed the white hat blowing his whistle and doing that circle for the clock to start, he would look back at the clock to make sure the clock would start. Made me realized they wanted to get in and get out. Just thought they hurried everything. Game ended a little after 9.