Round 2- Adamsville @ Peabody

TPeabodyGT

13 minutes ago, TPeabodyGT said:

I’ve never seen that happen with the play clocks at this facility. I’m hoping our guys that were out have some time to recover before next Friday. It’s nerve racking to keep putting Baugus out on the line like that.  He took it all in stride though and gave one heck of a performance tonight. 

Peabody is lucky to come out the winner in that game. For the life of me, I couldn’t figure out what Peabody was trying to do on offense. Their defense kept them in the game all night long. Outside of one big play at the beginning of the game, Peabody’s D held strong all night. 

9 hours ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Peabody is lucky to come out the winner in that game. For the life of me, I couldn’t figure out what Peabody was trying to do on offense. Their defense kept them in the game all night long. Outside of one big play at the beginning of the game, Peabody’s D held strong all night. 

For the life of me don't understand why our corner stopped on that play!?Also our top receiver played D all night not a snap on the offensive side of the ball!!!!!!!Our coaching staff needs to get consistent !!!!

Edited by peabodypride

11 hours ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Ugly win is right. Peabody’s offensive play calling may have been the worst I have ever seen. Hats off to Adamsville for a great season. Good luck to Peabody on the rest of the way. 

There was only one play I did not agree with.  I thought we should have kicked the field goal.  With that being said, I thought they call a very good game under the circumstances they were put in.  Once again.  Great job by coaches and team.  Adamsville is the real deal.

11 hours ago, 9oldschool5 said:

A little disappointed in the play clocks not working and the 2:00 plus debacle. I can understand it but Peabody facility is so well put together. I'm not sure the right time was put back on clock. Anyhow Peabody up until the last play was a one man show and I mean that in a positive way for you guys. QB was STUD! Couldn't stop him. Will Aville ever have such a qb? Idk. Would be nice. Turning point in this one hold Peabody on downs with 28 sec left in 3rd at peabodys own 35-40 yard line. What does Aville do? Carry the ball haphazzardly and fumble it back on first play. Opportunity lost. This fan is tired of the high rankings and the hype. We are the 90's Atlanta braves but with no championship. 

From what I saw last night, Adamsville QB was a stud himself and very accurate with the pass

A little disappointed in the play clocks not working and the 2:00 plus debacle. I can understand it but Peabody facility is so well put together. I'm not sure the right time was put back on clock. Anyhow Peabody up until the last play was a one man show and I mean that in a positive way for you guys. QB was STUD! Couldn't stop him. Will Aville ever have such a qb? Idk. Would be nice. Turning point in this one hold Peabody on downs with 28 sec left in 3rd at peabodys own 35-40 yard line. What does Aville do? Carry the ball haphazzardly and fumble it back on first play. Opportunity lost. This fan is tired of the high rankings and the hype. We are the 90's Atlanta braves but with no championship. 

Okay you have the right to your own opinion.  There was no worse fumble than Peabodys fumble on the 12 yard line.  Both teams turned the ball over but our fumble was by far the worse of the night

Actually Peabody lost 1 second on the clock.  And Adamsville gained that second.  Both teams had opportunity to put the game away.  It looked to me that Adamsville was gassed down the stretch.  They never gave up. 

11 hours ago, TPeabodyGT said:

I’ve never seen that happen with the play clocks at this facility. I’m hoping our guys that were out have some time to recover before next Friday. It’s nerve racking to keep putting Baugus out on the line like that.  He took it all in stride though and gave one heck of a performance tonight. 

Baugus was flat out AMAZING..............................