Round 2- Adamsville @ Peabody

TPeabodyGT

1 minute ago, TPeabodyGT said:

What a play that was! That was Xavier Ball.  That was the 2014 year when Peabody took Marion County to the woodshed in Cookeville. They got a nice big Gold Ball as a souvenir! 

that was my senior year. I was actually riding back from Knoxville with a buddy Saturday night and we were talking about moments and games we remember that made us both like sports so much (specifically high school football) and I told him about this play. Found it on youtube earlier today and couldn't believe it. 

56 minutes ago, NotNoahHouck said:

This is one of the greatest plays I remember ever seeing. Just the heart in the players and really showing the team aspect is wild. Hope this clash produces some more amazing moments. Is there a live stream available for this? 

Made me throw up in mouth just now! The Ring that got away ! Smh

3 hours ago, NotNoahHouck said:

This is one of the greatest plays I remember ever seeing. Just the heart in the players and really showing the team aspect is wild. Hope this clash produces some more amazing moments. Is there a live stream available for this? 

I’ll never forget that return. I was standing on the fence at the goaline. I couldn’t believe my eyes I almost come over the fence. 

Today's the day  Tidemen!!!!!Time to ROLL into Walter Kilzer and Smack Helmets with them cornfeed boys from Adamsville!Start fast and play hard,leave no doubt on the battlefield that your the better team!ROLL TIDE isn't a slogan fellas it's a state of mind!You have the muscle,talent,will and speed!!!Fellas Trenton has your back, win it for you and your black and gold brothers!!!!!!ROLL GOLDEN TIDE FLOOD THA BABYBIRDS!!!!!!