Round 2- Adamsville @ Peabody

TPeabodyGT

Just now, peabodypride said:

We owe our young men a better turnout and atmosphere than last week!I will be bringing cowbell and horns and signs to pass out for sure!!!ROLL TIDE

If anyone loves a good high school football slobber knocker, then they'd be crazy not to come watch this game.   I hope to see everyone fill Walter Kilzer stadium.  Bundle up and get ready for a good one. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

Haha ,but.Your linemen looked extremely gassed mid third!That being said field conditions could have caused that!

Keep in mind your second score came off a busted coverage and the play before we had a pick but two players collided! Not taking away anything from your win ! But we gonna be ready ! 

5 minutes ago, Redrage1990 said:

Keep in mind your second score came off a busted coverage and the play before we had a pick but two players collided! Not taking away anything from your win ! But we gonna be ready ! 

I think this is going to be a great game. Thinking Aville pulls out a close game

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I didn’t mention anything about conditioning. In my opinion you guys conditioning seemed fine to me. 

He meant to reply to me!I disagree there offensive line was hands on hips and panting by 4th!But we won't really know what they did or didn't show us till this round!I hope we can come out with fire in our bellies and not play from behind!!!! I sure hope we can shut down the short pass they ate Fairley alive with!!!ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

Edited by peabodypride

5 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

He meant to reply to me!I disagree there offensive line was hands on hips and panting by 4th!But we won't really know what they did or didn't show us till this round!I hope we can come out with fire in our bellies and not play from behind!!!! I sure hope we can shut down the short pass they ate Fairley alive with!!!ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

Blame me. I mentioned conditioning with my post from earlier.... Peabody shined the 2nd half of the first game against Adamsville.  I know we stepped our game up 2nd half.  It appeared that Adamsville couldn’t  keep up once that fire was lit under Peabody.   

11 hours ago, TPeabodyGT said:

If anyone loves a good high school football slobber knocker, then they'd be crazy not to come watch this game.   I hope to see everyone fill Walter Kilzer stadium.  Bundle up and get ready for a good one. 

The game I'll be at will be a slobber knocker and kickoff should be around 80 degrees. Cant beat 8A Florida playoffs. lol Go Lions and Fighting Indians!!!!!

6 minutes ago, ysoangry said:

The game I'll be at will be a slobber knocker and kickoff should be around 80 degrees. Cant beat 8A Florida playoffs. lol Go Lions and Fighting Indians!!!!!

Buddy I fully expect you Lions to shock the naysayers this post season!!!!! Go Lions!! Show them what West TN rural football is all about!!!!!!

27 minutes ago, NotNoahHouck said:

This is one of the greatest plays I remember ever seeing. Just the heart in the players and really showing the team aspect is wild. Hope this clash produces some more amazing moments. Is there a live stream available for this? 

What a play that was! That was Xavier Ball.  That was the 2014 year when Peabody took Marion County to the woodshed in Cookeville. They got a nice big Gold Ball as a souvenir!