Round 2- Adamsville @ Peabody

TPeabodyGT

46 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Man I'm not saying you guys don't have great conditioning but when I watched the Ville play UC they was "skinny pedal to the metal" in that game they never let up. I didn't have the privilege of watching the first match this yr between you two but I will say that I think the Ville has pretty good conditioning. They got a big squad and that helps tremendously! J/s

Always respect Your opinion,agree or disagree!!Your good people!!

41 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Didn’t seem like conditioning to me. We are a bit faster than they are overall.  Knight got shut down in second half and they seemed to get frustrated to me. 

I totally agree with you here.  They were going head and head and exchanging a few words from the start of the game it seemed like.  I can only imagine the exchange on the field come Friday.  The emotions will be even higher.  This game will be heated and emotional.   Both teams will play even harder.  It's more than just Peabody that has something on the line at this point.  I think our boys proved we play hard a full 4 quarters.  You can't slack off against us.  We don't quit.    Roll Tide! 

4 minutes ago, TPeabodyGT said:

I totally agree with you here.  They were going head and head and exchanging a few words from the start of the game it seemed like.  I can only imagine the exchange on the field come Friday.  The emotions will be even higher.  This game will be heated and emotional.   Both teams will play even harder.  It's more than just Peabody that has something on the line at this point.  I think our boys proved we play hard a full 4 quarters.  You can't slack off against us.  We don't quit.    Roll Tide! 

We owe our young men a better turnout and atmosphere than last week!I will be bringing cowbell and horns and signs to pass out for sure!!!ROLL TIDE

• Like 1