Round 2- Adamsville @ Peabody

TPeabodyGT

I said earlier in the thread that I think Adamsville has bigger overall size while Peabody has the better overall speed. With that being said, Adamsville still has some speed on their team. Just not to the magnitude of what Peabody has. Peabody isn’t a small team either. They have some size as well but just not as big as what Adamsville is. 

I just don't buy into to all this talk about what the score coulda, shoulda, woulda been.  I mean both sides are saying it could have been different and that's just not realistic, mistakes happen during games and plays are blown up.  Some teams score on ten play drives others rely on big plays.  I just go back to saying that you just can't take a lot away from that first game.  It could have went a lot of different ways 

2 hours ago, cardfan said:

Peabodypride.  There is resoect on both sides you asked for some back and forth banter so i was trying to help you out.  You can look at the last game between us and see how evenly matched we are.  You guys have the edge in overall team speed but we got some guys that can go too.  If you wanna meat up we can work that out but.  I have lots to do on game nights so it will have to be quick.  Lol

This should be a battle to remember.  Well worth the price of admission.

All fun and games friend!I love.the back and forth,never get offended for real unless someone talks about.our youngish,well anyone's mountains for that matter!!!No one on PHS has Knights speed!

Edited by peabodypride
  • Upvote 1