Round 2- Adamsville @ Peabody

TPeabodyGT

Both of these teams are evenly matched.  As was evidenced in the first meeting.  Adamsville won first half and imploded in the 2nd half.  Peabody struggled in first half and won the 3nd half.  Game was a lot closer than the final score as one of the touchdowns came late after adamsville went for it ( had no other choice) on 4 and 52 from their own 2 yard line.  Penalties will kill ya.

This time around peabody will see a different team in what adamsville will do.  Not that we held anything back the first time but we were a little banged up in some spots which limited what we could do in 2nd half.  Then peabody defense turned it up a notch too and we see the end result.  This will be a good game and if either team turns ball over it will not go their way.

If we weren't playing Friday night I would be tempted to drive down to this one. Peabody always impresses. I was not able to go to our game against Adamsville, but from what I heard they are the real deal and as good as I had heard. With playoff atmosphere, win or go home, this oughtta be a barn burner!. Good luck top both squads. Hopefully for the fans it is as  good a game as expected and an injury free game!

3 hours ago, cardfan said:

Both of these teams are evenly matched.  As was evidenced in the first meeting.  Adamsville won first half and imploded in the 2nd half.  Peabody struggled in first half and won the 3nd half.  Game was a lot closer than the final score as one of the touchdowns came late after adamsville went for it ( had no other choice) on 4 and 52 from their own 2 yard line.  Penalties will kill ya.

This time around peabody will see a different team in what adamsville will do.  Not that we held anything back the first time but we were a little banged up in some spots which limited what we could do in 2nd half.  Then peabody defense turned it up a notch too and we see the end result.  This will be a good game and if either team turns ball over it will not go their way.

Brother here is where we will respectfully disagree!Your entire nights offense was 2 busted defensive plays that resulted in touchdowns from MR KNIGHT who is a lightning bolt!Shame on us for allowing containment to break,but we moved the ball at will until you guys stepped up huge 2 times Am D shut that down!I don't feel the same I feel it was more lopsided than the scoreboard!!!But of course we will see things our teams way so I will end with ROLL TIDE ROLL 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, peabodypride said:

Brother here is where we will respectfully disagree!Your entire nights offense was 2 busted defensive plays that resulted in touchdowns from MR KNIGHT who is a lightning bolt!Shame on us for allowing containment to break,but we moved the ball at will until you guys stepped up huge 2 times Am D shut that down!I don't feel the same I feel it was more lopsided than the scoreboard!!!But of course we will see things our teams way so I will end with ROLL TIDE ROLL 

Your right take away one missed tackle and 3 mistakes by our offense and you are looking at a 28-0 deficit at halftime.  You can move the ball all day but if you dont score it is just like going 3 and out.  You got same number of points.  Go back and watch the film we let at least 21 points off the board.  You better get ready because this week will be different.

42 minutes ago, cardfan said:

Your right take away one missed tackle and 3 mistakes by our offense and you are looking at a 28-0 deficit at halftime.  You can move the ball all day but if you dont score it is just like going 3 and out.  You got same number of points.  Go back and watch the film we let at least 21 points off the board.  You better get ready because this week will be different.

This game will be no different!Your size will get the lead,our stamina and coaching will win the second half and game like previous meetings!This Will be a battle for the ages!!These two teams in the 2000 football era have had amazing match ups with that being said would love to meet up before the kickoff!Put names to faces and such!You all took advantage of Fairlys lack of adjustment on the short pass,we aren't Fairly, Coach Tab is the real deal!I bolster and pull for my TIDE but don't think for one second I don't believe you Cardinals have the skill and will to win !Hope to see 2 healthy region 7 Heavyweights duke it out!!!!ROLL GOLDEN TIDE ROLL

Edited by peabodypride
  • Upvote 1

Peabodypride.  There is resoect on both sides you asked for some back and forth banter so i was trying to help you out.  You can look at the last game between us and see how evenly matched we are.  You guys have the edge in overall team speed but we got some guys that can go too.  If you wanna meat up we can work that out but.  I have lots to do on game nights so it will have to be quick.  Lol

This should be a battle to remember.  Well worth the price of admission.