Round 2- Adamsville @ Peabody

TPeabodyGT

25 minutes ago, 9oldschool5 said:

Both teams will have to throw some new wrinkles in this week. Peabody deep ball and spot passing was nice but I expect Aville to have a plan for that. Aville offense was one dimensional last time flat like a pair of non pleated khakis. Must throw the jab, the uppercut, the hook, the straight right, in combinations can't just jab with running game all night.

If you guys can't protect the QB it will be hard to add dimension!That being said maybe y'all didn't show us everything!!!I know we cannot play flat nd make excuses for it,there is no more room for excuses now for us!The TIDE will ROLL next week

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, 9oldschool5 said:

Both teams will have to throw some new wrinkles in this week. Peabody deep ball and spot passing was nice but I expect Aville to have a plan for that. Aville offense was one dimensional last time flat like a pair of non pleated khakis. Must throw the jab, the uppercut, the hook, the straight right, in combinations can't just jab with running game all night.

Don't forget the cross legged chicken wing and the bum rush! The bum rush can't be defended! Arm frailin kicking both legs at the same time! Near impossible to defend! I'm tellin ya!

I expect this game to come down to the wire. The key for Adamsville is to be able to throw it early so they can open up their run game with the Knight kid. Peabody has a stout defense so it will be a tall task to handle though. Peabody can not afford to come out as slow against the Cards as what they did 2 weeks ago or it may not go as planned for the Tide. 

25 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

I expect this game to come down to the wire. The key for Adamsville is to be able to throw it early so they can open up their run game with the Knight kid. Peabody has a stout defense so it will be a tall task to handle though. Peabody can not afford to come out as slow against the Cards as what they did 2 weeks ago or it may not go as planned for the Tide. 

Is it possible you will attend this game?I would love to shake your hand!!!

• Upvote 1

Trying to predict this thing is just about impossible.  I've seen this scenario play out before and you just can't compare the first game to the next, adjustments will be made, weather will be different, the outcome has different implications, and revenge can always add fuel to the fire.  Regardless, I do think if one team gets well out in front this time, the odds of the other coming back is probably a bit too much to ask.  Whoever has the updated game plan that dictates the tone of the game will come out on top if both teams stay turnover free.  Regardless, this region was loaded this year, and while it was a shame that they couldn't meet later on in the playoffs, it sure makes for an entertaining year.  The fact that Trenton had to go 8-2 to get into the playoffs pretty much says it all about the toughness of competing in this region.

4 hours ago, Archiewho said:

Trying to predict this thing is just about impossible.  I've seen this scenario play out before and you just can't compare the first game to the next, adjustments will be made, weather will be different, the outcome has different implications, and revenge can always add fuel to the fire.  Regardless, I do think if one team gets well out in front this time, the odds of the other coming back is probably a bit too much to ask.  Whoever has the updated game plan that dictates the tone of the game will come out on top if both teams stay turnover free.  Regardless, this region was loaded this year, and while it was a shame that they couldn't meet later on in the playoffs, it sure makes for an entertaining year.  The fact that Trenton had to go 8-2 to get into the playoffs pretty much says it all about the toughness of competing in this region.

The true shame is a Great second half season McKenzie team couldn't join the danice as well!!!

I think Adamsville & Peabody should be the best 2nd round game on this side of the state. Will playing the tough & bigger opponents early in the season prove to pay off for the Cards this Friday? Or will Peabody continue to grind out wins when they need them most? Coach Gray at Adamsville will definitely learn from the mistakes that his team committed 2 weeks ago. I expect them to come out very prepared & very focused in on their assignments & will be ready to go toe to toe with Peabody all night long. Adamsville is a big team but I’m not sure they have the overall speed that Peabody does. One of the big keys for Adamsville in this game is to keep everyone in front of them defensively. Letting those quick & extremely fast Peabody receivers by can hurt them. Peabody’s QB can throw a good long ball so it is crucial that the Cards do everything they can to keep the Peabody offense from reaching the 3rd level. As long as Peabody can keep Adamsville one dimensional like they did in the 2nd half of their game 2 weeks ago, I think they should have the edge in this prime match up. Good luck to both the Cards & the Tide this Friday night! & may both teams come out injury free. 

Edited by FightingBlue0

2 hours ago, FightingBlue0 said:

I think Adamsville & Peabody should be the best 2nd round game on this side of the state. Will playing the tough & bigger opponents early in the season prove to pay off for the Cards this Friday? Or will Peabody continue to grind out wins when they need them most? Coach Gray at Adamsville will definitely learn from the mistakes that his team committed 2 weeks ago. I expect them to come out very prepared & very focused in on their assignments & will be ready to go toe to toe with Peabody all night long. Adamsville is a big team but I’m not sure they have the overall speed that Peabody does. One of the big keys for Adamsville in this game is to keep everyone in front of them defensively. Letting those quick & extremely fast Peabody receivers by can hurt them. Peabody’s QB can throw a good long ball so it is crucial that the Cards do everything they can to keep the Peabody offense from reaching the 3rd level. As long as Peabody can keep Adamsville one dimensional like they did in the 2nd half of their game 2 weeks ago, I think they should have the edge in this prime match up. Good luck to both the Cards & the Tide this Friday night! & may both teams come out injury free. 

Well said sir!-ROLL TIDE !!!! URINE FOR A TOUGH GOLDEN TIDE OPPONENT!!GO P GO!!!!hahahhahahahaa PEEPRIDE OUT

• Upvote 1