6AAA

SPA1

I saw Warren county play Sparta at Sparta. They like to run and play fast and have a couple of decent shooters. #3 is there better inside player at around 6' tall. 10 is quick and shoots decent and 23 shoots well but it only 5' 2". I think a quick team with decent defense will give them trouble as will a team with a decent post player. Keeping in mind I've only seen them play one game. I think most of the upper Cumberland is down this year.

The Cavaliers have been playing well recently, despite one of their starters being out for a couple of weeks.  I wasn't able to see any of the games, just keeping up in the paper.  They won both the Watertown tournament and a 16 team tournament in Destin.  District play starts soon, should be fun! 

17 hours ago, UTRok said:

I saw Warren county play Sparta at Sparta. They like to run and play fast and have a couple of decent shooters. #3 is there better inside player at around 6' tall. 10 is quick and shoots decent and 23 shoots well but it only 5' 2". I think a quick team with decent defense will give them trouble as will a team with a decent post player. Keeping in mind I've only seen them play one game. I think most of the upper Cumberland is down this year.

Agreed. Our District is much weaker this season. We have played decent this year, but we are very young.

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 0:40 PM, Hubbard said:

Is Warren County as good as their record?

I saw the Upperman vs Warren county game last Friday and WC beat UHS there 1st meeting by 8 points. UHS beat them across the board in this game. Bees guards were quick enough to defend the WC shooters and WC had no answer for the Bees freshman post. The Bees started 2 freshman and played 4 with significant minutes. UHS dressed 15 or 16 players and played them all and won by 27 points. WC was never really able to get out and run and didn't hit as many 3's as I would say they're used to making. WC has no real size and that will hurt them I think moving forward in AAA play.