Has Ricky Bowers lost the team at Ensworth

zoneread56

Ricky Bowers is a great coach and one of the most successful in TN history winning many titles and having many D1 athletes under him. With that being said, since 2014, Ensworth has been on the decline.  Even though the team doesn't have as much talent as it used Too they still have had substantial D1 talent on the  team compared to everyone else as well and they have struggled as of late. Prime example is them losing to a Baylor team with 3 wins last night.  I am wondering what everyone else has to say on this topic 

Edited by zoneread56

20 minutes ago, zoneread56 said:

Ricky Bowers is a great coach and one of the most successful in TN history winning many titles and having many D1 athletes under him. With that being said, since 2014, Ensworth has been on the decline.  Even though the team doesn't have as much talent as it used Too they still have had substantial D1 talent on the  team compared to everyone else as well and they have struggled as of late. Prime example is them losing to a Baylor team with 3 wins last night.  I am wondering what everyone else has to say on this topic 

I know there were some key injuries during the BA game. Were King and Clifton still gimpy last night?

1 hour ago, zoneread56 said:

I really think you should delete your post.

1 hour ago, Playerscoach said:

I really think you should delete your post.

Why should this lost be deleted? It is a very valid question. Has Bowers actually out coached anyone in the last 5 years? With the talent pool shifting, now his expertise as a coach is supposed to shine, yet Enswoth is defeated by a Baylor team they should have handled.

1 hour ago, OrangeEagle said:

Why should this lost be deleted? It is a very valid question. Has Bowers actually out coached anyone in the last 5 years? With the talent pool shifting, now his expertise as a coach is supposed to shine, yet Enswoth is defeated by a Baylor team they should have handled.

Exactly 

9 hours ago, Playerscoach said:

Ok man. Do what you want. You read my private message and want to continue. Smh.

Prayers sent to the Bowers family. 

Based on the hints you are giving, I assume you are privy to some personal info on the coach. If that is the case, why should he or anyone be given a free pass? People resign from their jobs all the time because they realize they are unable to perform their duties anymore. Parents pay out huge bucks to go to schools with highly successful programs. It aint all about the coach. If he continues a downward spiral, there will be some folks talking.

16 hours ago, zoneread56 said:

Spartan4Life would tell u that Baylor may have been 3-7...but Baylor b a DII-AAA team and that Ensworth may need to quit actin like they belong on the Big Boy playground

...Booger completely OK with them not playin DII-AA

Booger just sayin :mrgreen: