Watertown @ Tyner

TigerFan76

I don’t see it with Meigs yet any team from that Far East I do t believe in until they win that gold ball to me they played a easy schedule with no competition the east will be represented by either Tyner TC or MC and any of those 3 teams will beat Meigs in the playoffs 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, RTD said:

I don’t see it with Meigs yet any team from that Far East I do t believe in until they win that gold ball to me they played a easy schedule with no competition the east will be represented by either Tyner TC or MC and any of those 3 teams will beat Meigs in the playoffs 

I agree with you about what teams get the silver ball. I don't think the east team can stay within 21 of the west representative. I believe 1A will be the same way. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

I agree with you about what teams get the silver ball. I don't think the east team can stay within 21 of the west representative. I believe 1A will be the same way. 

But you never know I remember when TC played in blue cross bowl against Adamsville and Union City they was suppose to lose those games as well but TC went home with the gold ball u never know that’s why you play the game on the field and not on paper 

21 hours ago, RTD said:

Tyner shouldn’t have a problem beating Watertown but I hope Watertown pulls the upset so that TC gets to stay home next week if they get by MC

The winner of the Watertown/Tyner game gets home field!  I have attached the bracket for the computer challenged!  http://tssaasports.com/event/bracket.cfm?id=20170102

3 minutes ago, beantheclown said:

The TSSAA presets the Home field in the 1st round, Quarter and Semi's.....that's what the H means of the bracket.  2nd round by seeding.  

Notes:
All times are local time. In the first and second rounds the higher seeded team shall be the host school. In the third round and semifinals in odd-numbered years the top team in each bracket shall be the host team. If two teams from the same region meet in the third round, the team seeded higher in the region standings shall host. 

2 minutes ago, oldsc7 said:

Notes:
All times are local time. In the first and second rounds the higher seeded team shall be the host school. In the third round and semifinals in odd-numbered years the top team in each bracket shall be the host team. If two teams from the same region meet in the third round, the team seeded higher in the region standings shall host. 

I stand corrected.....I did not read the fine print at the bottom.