EAGLEVILLE @ COLUMBIA ACADEMY Region 5 Rematch

GeneralForrest

9 minutes ago, EHSEagles said:

No reason to think it won't be a similar game to the one last month.

I say Eagles come out on top this time 24-21.

If it’s a similar game to last time then CA will dominate again. The scoreboard just didn’t reflect it last time because of the fact that y’all scored on our JV towards the end and scored that lucky second touchdown towards the beginning because of a horrible kick off return. 

A Forrest team full of 10th graders played these two teams extremely tight. Forrest was leading CA 6-0 well into the second half and it was 7-6 until the final minute. CA won 14-6

Eagleville needed to come from behind (Forrest led 14-7 late) to force OT and win 21-20

I'm proud of our kids and R5 in general. We wiped out 3 of 4 R6 teams in one night.  

23 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

A Forrest team full of 10th graders played these two teams extremely tight. Forrest was leading CA 6-0 well into the second half and it was 7-6 until the final minute. CA won 14-6

Eagleville needed to come from behind (Forrest led 14-7 late) to force OT and win 21-20

I'm proud of our kids and R5 in general. We wiped out 3 of 4 R6 teams in one night.  

That game we played y’all was the first game we played with a bunch of new players on the squad. It wouldn’t be anything as close a game if they played again