Quarterfinals Coalfield at Greenback

orngnblk

9 hours ago, RudyWasOffsides said:

I feel like I want some of that stuff you are smoking. I liked a lot of what you said except the QB and WR part. Oh and the coaching part. Just my opinion obviously. I think CF wins by 14

I don't think you could handle what goes in my peace pipe. Coalfield could win by 14 I just don't think its happening tonight at least I hope not! Should be another great game.

19 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

I think the Cherokees win this one for tonig reasons. #1 We are better than they are, I don't care if they have 70 seniors our juniors are better. Coalfield is better at 1 position and that is at QB but Parker is not miles ahead of Bryce. We have better receivers with Willis leading the pack. Our backs are better especially Breeden who is one of the best in the state. And our lines match up well I would take a couple of their lineman and I'm sure they wouldn't mind having a couple of ours. Defensively we match up well I will take our speed on the backend against their receivers all day. Special teams goes to Greenback just because Coalfields special teams are a special kind of awful. And lastly our coaching staff is miles ahead of Henry and his posse . So it boils down to can Parker McKinney beat us by himself????? Yes he is capable of it but its not going to happen this time. These Greenback boys are winners and they always have been since they were crickets, hoppers, cutters and juniors and now in high school. Greenback Cherokees by 21

Greenback didn't beat Coalfield last time because they are a better team. Coalfield lost for a few reasons. Injuries is the first thing that stands out. Coalfield has about 9 players that play both sides do to all the injuries I believe only 4 played their regular position. Some did play one side like Parker but 2 starters out completely, one being best LB. Coalfield starters hadn't played two full quarters, showed in 4th. Parker not on defense was huge plus him not able run on offence. But imo what really lost Coalfield that game was they we're out coached. That night Coalfield was the better team. 24 to 7 starting 4th greenbacks coaches and Gilbert got it done. I still think we had the players to stop greenback but coaches didn't make the right adjustments. Coalfield handled Greenback fine with Parker injured. When Gilbert went out Greenback couldn't do much. Gilbert is just as important to greenback as Parker is. I think Coalfield line is better than Greenback, they just ran out of gas, that fall on coaches too. Greenback coaching and depth could give them the win.  I think Coalfield is the better team all around. If Coalfield doesn't have injuries or stupid penalties(they are bad for that) tonight they win by 21imo.  

9 minutes ago, Striker27 said:

Greenback didn't beat Coalfield last time because they are a better team. Coalfield lost for a few reasons. Injuries is the first thing that stands out. Coalfield has about 9 players that play both sides do to all the injuries I believe only 4 played their regular position. Some did play one side like Parker but 2 starters out completely, one being best LB. Coalfield starters hadn't played two full quarters, showed in 4th. Parker not on defense was huge plus him not able run on offence. But imo what really lost Coalfield that game was they we're out coached. That night Coalfield was the better team. 24 to 7 starting 4th greenbacks coaches and Gilbert got it done. I still think we had the players to stop greenback but coaches didn't make the right adjustments. Coalfield handled Greenback fine with Parker injured. When Gilbert went out Greenback couldn't do much. Gilbert is just as important to greenback as Parker is. I think Coalfield line is better than Greenback, they just ran out of gas, that fall on coaches too. Greenback coaching and depth could give them the win.  I think Coalfield is the better team all around. If Coalfield doesn't have injuries or stupid penalties(they are bad for that) tonight they win by 21imo.  

I don't know about all that, I believe we  will be lucky to keep up with the Cherokees

I hope Greenback wins, but in order for them to do that they will have to play 4 solid quarters of football !! They cannot come out and expect to play half a game and win. They got lucky at Coalfield earlier this year.  Yes they had players that were injured but we also played bad the first half. I hope that this game is won on the field by the players and not by the refs, like other places. I hope everyone has a safe trip to and from, and all the players finish this game as healthy as they start. With all this being said !!! LETS GET IT ON  AND PLAY SOME FOOTBALL.

Guest Fall101

I have 4 more hours of work then clockin out and headed straight to GB! Lookin forward to this heavy weight battle tonight! It's gonna be too close to pick a score but I know that if CF lets #6 run wild in that wild Cherokee then better look out. I believe 1 of these teams will represent the east in 2 weeks. Congrats to both teams on a great year and makin it this far! 

I hear those GB boys like to wear daisy dukes and skinny jeans in cold weather!!!!

9 minutes ago, TheMan2015 said:

If McKinney is 100% tonight then I’ll take coalfield by 28

9 minutes ago, TheMan2015 said:

If McKinney is 100% tonight then I’ll take coalfield by 28

with or without him, give me the 28 and name your figure.

Please have the cash with  you.

2 hours ago, Spike16 said:

I have 4 more hours of work then clockin out and headed straight to GB! Lookin forward to this heavy weight battle tonight! It's gonna be too close to pick a score but I know that if CF lets #6 run wild in that wild Cherokee then better look out. I believe 1 of these teams will represent the east in 2 weeks. Congrats to both teams on a great year and makin it this far! 

I hear those GB boys like to wear daisy dukes and skinny jeans in cold weather!!!!

The last paragraph wouldn't surprise me.  

13 hours ago, orngnblk said:

RT let's be completely honest if Parker McKinney was not on the football field tonight they wouldn't have a chance in this game that's not my opinion that's a fact the kid is that big of a Difference Maker!

Greenbacks Road without Gilbert will be tougher but we have the extra backs we have our quarterback we have our line we would be just fine he is a Difference Maker but not as big a difference is Parker is on the field!

Regardless of what all our opinions are here in a few hours we're going to find out!hope both teams stay healthy and make it out of this but I do hope Greenback dominates the football game and pulls out the win!

You are right. If Coalfield didn't have McKinney they would get crushed in this game. The kid is that darn good.