Brad Lee vizits Mairvul #2

STARSNBARS

12 hours ago, STARSNBARS said:

One ov tha hardust thangs two do inn sports iz two beet a goodur teem twicest....Eye am jist hopin' we don't git blowed out att hoam....:unsure:

I hope Miss Manners came to practice after the last time we played them to give the players and coaches some tips. I wonder how many fancoaches will jump the fence this time!?!?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, PassiveAggressive said:

DA BEARZ WILL GIVE YOU A BETTER GAME THAN DA GUTTS. I MEAN THEY WILL GET OFF DA BUS AND SHOW UP UNLIKE DA GUTTS.

#LOP

5 hours ago, REBELRON said:

This game will be tougher than the game 2 weeks ago. 

Well like I said not long ago, we are gluttons for punishment, and wanted another shot at the Rebs. We got it. Now to see if we can do anything better this time around. :)

Passy, I promise they will know we are there, even if we are just loud Wal Mart shopping types. Country Folk will survive you know,

Both teams have some very nice fans and I hope the winner of this matchup can bring back a gold ball. Yes it will take a great game for BC to win but nothing is a given at this point.I met a great couple from BC last night who had a girl that played basketball for Pat at UT a few years ago.I can't wish bad for folks like that and those  nice parents that sat in front of them.Thats why I like to sit with the visitors  and meet great people from other areas.Now,Maryville has some of the best people in the world to sit with and I was in hopes that would happen next Friday but I've got to go watch my Devils now.Hope there are no injuries and you have a great game next week.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

Both teams have some very nice fans and I hope the winner of this matchup can bring back a gold ball. Yes it will take a great game for BC to win but nothing is a given at this point.I met a great couple from BC last night who had a girl that played basketball for Pat at UT a few years ago.I can't wish bad for folks like that and those  nice parents that sat in front of them.Thats why I like to sit with the visitors  and meet great people from other areas.Now,Maryville has some of the best people in the world to sit with and I was in hopes that would happen next Friday but I've got to go watch my Devils now.Hope there are no injuries and you have a great game next week.

Thanks Batman! We think pretty highly of you too!