Brad Lee vizits Mairvul #2

STARSNBARS

1 hour ago, Red Rebels said:

We had TD Cookies at the Farragut game. She was making it rain cookies in our section. She individually wraps each cookie so she can chuck them through the air.

I looked through my pantry this week. I have the ingredients to make Magic Cookie Bars but with Red Rebels having a previous engagement, I won’t bring them.  Maybe save them for Basketball Season??

22 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

I joined that NFHS last season for one month. They kept banging my card all winter. Not happy with NFHS!

It's something you have to keep up with all the time with debit and credit cards.I bought a plane ticket to some former soviet republic and a high dollar ladies fur coat a couple years ago. Took the wife out and they double charged the debit card last week.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DaChampsAgain said:

I'll say it 100 times PA. We habe the talent to keep up with them, but we won't. Got to do with coaching and discipline. Something Maryville beats us by a mile in. 

I say 42-14 this time. Seems like we are the team that can move the ball on them, but unlike most teams, we can not finish the drives. 

Go Away!!!! Your negativity is getting old. Have the coaches done something to you?

1 hour ago, BCMan said:

Go Away!!!! Your negativity is getting old. Have the coaches done something to you?

Nah Floyd is a good guy I reckon. Freeman, I just don't know bout him when it comes to big games. I semi party with one of the coaches. Nothing negative I have been saying. Just stating the facts when it comes to this game. Maryville does have better coaching than we do. We are a undisciplined team as other Bear fans as stated also. Only thing I disagree on is that it won't be as close as most Bear fans thinks.

We will show up and play hard, but as the past several years has showed, we can not find ways to keep it close on Maryville. They're the only team in the chatt and Knox area that can beat us. Outside of Alcoa maybe. Just left from eating dinner with my nephew. Told him to prove me wrong. He told me that half if the boys was nervous about this game. That is one of our problems. Knowing that they think they're beat before they even get off the bus. They are scared of this game. They will show up. They will give it their all. It will take the best coaching of the year to have a chance at winning the game. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Red Rebels said:

I joined that NFHS last season for one month. They kept banging my card all winter. Not happy with NFHS!

Dude,it's not rocket science,you just go into your account and uncheck the auto renew when football season is over.Been watching  Maryville through them for the last four years with no problem.

5 hours ago, DaChampsAgain said:

I'll say it 100 times PA. We habe the talent to keep up with them, but we won't. Got to do with coaching and discipline. Something Maryville beats us by a mile in. 

I say 42-14 this time. Seems like we are the team that can move the ball on them, but unlike most teams, we can not finish the drives. 

You do realize players read this #### you post! And WE ALL know who you are!! Please do us all a favor and keep  your butt at home! We don't need your negativity!

15 minutes ago, matback said:

DC you may have to sit with Rdub and Starz... sounds like you would be more welcome on the home side.

LOL nah. I will make my way over there tho at some point of the game. Until then, we will be on the 40 as always watching Da Bears cover their 90 point spread as Stars says. Love Da Bears and will always be a bear and will always support them. Just now and days, they're too many snowflakes that doesn't understand what message boards are. 

• Upvote 1