Huntingdon at Cornersville

ZEBRA35

1 minute ago, wildcat89 said:

I didn't doubt you to start with, but speaking of that, where is Ambassador? He still ain't come to get his crow yet

No, he owned up to it about 5 pages back. I need the other thirty eleven people, who made the same outlandish predictions, to get back in this thread and apologize to Sum1uno and me.

Edited by cornerback10

1 minute ago, cornerback10 said:

No, he owned up to it about 5 pages back. I need the other thirty eleven people, who made the same outlandish predictions, to get back in this thread and apologize to Sum1uno and me.

Zebra is the only one that has spoken up, the rest are still letting their wives drive home while they coming up with excuses and writing them down. Someone will blame it on the grass field before the night is over

Just now, wildcat89 said:

Zebra is the only one that has spoken up, the rest are still letting their wives drive home while they coming up with excuses and writing them down. Someone will blame it on the grass field before the night is over

*DEM BULLDAWGS WERE HOLDING ALL NIGHT LONG, SHELIA!!! STOP AT THE STORE RIGHT HERE AND LET ME GET A CASE OF NATTY LITE.”

A Huntingdon fan, probably.

• Upvote 1