#1 Ranked GreenEville Vs Anderson County

DevilMan03

3 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Wow LOL and people really take this too seriously. It all fun to me.

man that was a COACH of theirs that pulled that crap.....LOL....anyway, im done for tonight, im gona get to work on that video and then go to sleep and have sweet dreams about my greene devils doing a little " cow tipping " on friday night on their way to mercy ruling you guys in the first quarter

Just now, BVDevil said:

man that was a COACH of theirs that pulled that crap.....LOL....anyway, im done for tonight, im gona get to work on that video and then go to sleep and have sweet dreams about my greene devils doing a little " cow tipping " on friday night on their way to mercy ruling you guys in the first quarter

Yeah me too and you have to make sell and being mean sells LOL 

GN

2 hours ago, BVDevil said:

Batman, you need to get with alfred upstairs in the mansiln and have him wurk with ewe on yer gramur sur, I know you can do better than  you did here ( Ideal )....after all you, like me have a sunnyside ejicaishin

Ha Ha.The first thing I told my "gramur" teacher at Sunnyside was I won't be very good in her class ! Thank goodness I atleast made a play or two in sports while I was there.

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 5:58 PM, DevilMan03 said:

Woodby come to they game I’ll pay and buy you a maverick burger. 

But please go on and tell Anderson County fans why you believe Greeneville wins. What did or didn’t you see Friday night? 

No response DevilMan03.....? I'll tell you what he saw. AC had a bad game lots of mistakes should have been a running clock. lol

• Upvote 1