#1 Ranked GreenEville Vs Anderson County

DevilMan03

1 minute ago, DevilMan03 said:

Yup coach ballard doesn’t know anything. There’s only one televised game we’re shooting for and it’s in cookeville! 

Back to football. Greeneville wins this game convincingly! Hammer down Greene Devils! 

We'll be happy to include Greeneville in a TV spot. Maybe Ballard can do a car commercial or something in between our plays. Realistically, I don't see a beat down by either team. They are about as evenly matched as you can get. It's fun to talk it up, but reality exists.

2 minutes ago, Foxman43 said:

We'll be happy to include Greeneville in a TV spot. Maybe Ballard can do a car commercial or something in between our plays. Realistically, I don't see a beat down by either team. They are about as evenly matched as you can get. It's fun to talk it up, but reality exists.

We shall see tomorrow. I won’t be surprised if we blow Ac out honestly. Conditioning will be a factor as Ac will wear down in the second half. That schedule will finally catch up with them.

Edited by DevilMan03

Just now, DevilMan03 said:

We shall see tomorrow. I won’t be surprised if we blow Ac out honestly. Conditioning will be a factor as Ac will wear down in the second half. That schedule will finally catch up with them 

True, I forgot that every Greeneville player carried their parents to work before running back ten miles to school everyday. I sure wish AC conditioned instead of playing Madden to prepare.

3 minutes ago, Foxman43 said:

True, I forgot that every Greeneville player carried their parents to work before running back ten miles to school everyday. I sure wish AC conditioned instead of playing Madden to prepare.

Compared to what Greeneville does it is! Sure showed against some big 6a schools this year who were ALOT bigger than us. I can’t wait to watch Ac fold tomorrow night. This is gonna be fun! 

Just now, DevilMan03 said:

Compared to what Greeneville does it is! Sure showed against some big 6a schools this year who were ALOT bigger than us. I can’t wait to watch Ac fold tomorrow night. This is gonna be fun! 

It's definitely going to be fun! Don't be so sure that the parade will be in your town though. Two gold balls isn't every gold ball. Your team has everything to lose. Our team has everything to win. Those are two very different mindsets on guys this age. The only fact is someone will win.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Foxman43 said:

It's definitely going to be fun! Don't be so sure that the parade will be in your town though. Two gold balls isn't every gold ball. Your team has everything to lose. Our team has everything to win. Those are two very different mindsets on guys this age. The only fact is someone will win.

What hurts Ac is coming to Greeneville. Mindset is gonna be hurting them getting off the bus. Greeneville is the real deal. Bye it’s Game Day! 

20 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Should just go head and just forfeit? Or make the trip to Greeneville and play only 1st half and go home and prepare for Basketball? 

9 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Yup might as well. Rolling out the basketballs might help the ac fans transition from all the whining and excuses. 

No these Mavericks are on a mission! They recall the many times you keep reminding them about the last two years and how they will get mercy ruled again Friday night and no they will play all 4 quarters and will not give up! !!!!!!! You will not be very happy come late Friday night !

Mavsinflight I didn't smack in the video for 2 reasons the first of which is that I didn't want to give AC any bulletin board material...2 I generally dont believe in smack talking teenage boys..i suppose I could have asked on you some but I really wanted to make an unbiased vid....now a few other things...this has been a great week here on the coach...no one has taken the nasty personal shots and have for the most part been respectful to each other....to the game....so you want a score from me huh?? Well it's finally game day so I'm ready to share my score prediction.                                         I'm going with GreenEville to win this game for three reasons....ONE...line play...TWO... defense. I feel like our D is more complete than ACs D although AC scores a ton on average I think our boys will rise up and get some critical stops....THREE.....BALLARD...take your pick of Ballard's. I feel Cade is the most polished, complete and driven kids on the field. He's been watching learning and playing the game of football since he came off the potty chair....This will be a fascinating game and everyone invested so much on both sides there's just no reason I can see that this won't be an amazing game....one that Anderson will let go of the rope before Greeneville

Greeneville 45

AC MAVS.    28